Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Blue Prints Table Discuss Another Ride? in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; You know what would be cool? Have a person in a diver suit come out in one of the rooms....
    gertle is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You know what would be cool? Have a person in a diver suit come out in one of the rooms.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Are we aware that this NEVER got finished!!

Loves First Kiss!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I guess I am still working but need serious help. I am not that great at building, and sorry it has taken me so long.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Skkaty, I can help you if you need any help All you had to do was ask. And I know you've had troubles with the accident and such, and I understand that. What I don't understand is why when I ask Ace if his room is done and he doesn't respond...

Woot, we finally got Ace connected!! I've also updated the first post with room titles and such!! SKKaty is next to be connected!!

Skate is almost done with her room, and once she's connected we should be able to go through with no problem! There's only 1 problem. Shayleen hasn't been seen since August. I know she might be overseas, and if she doesn't turn up I might have to replace her.

Also, Kaleesa, It's a little difficult to maneuver in your room because of the Green Candles. I know that I told you to put them there, it's entirely my fault. If you could replace them with Palm Tops as seaweed, that would be awesome
    Last edited by dougitmcnuggit; 09-13-2006 at 07:09 PM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ok doug, I have to go out of town tomorrow, I will probably be gone until Sunday.
    If you get this before around 2pm tomorrow please respond if this will be a huge problem for you? If so, I am thinking of letting friend use my account so you two can get it done, although I would love to finish it myself. Maybe we can do it tomorrow when VMK opens, if you are available.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Lets do this!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Ok doug, I have to go out of town tomorrow, I will probably be gone until Sunday.
    If you get this before around 2pm tomorrow please respond if this will be a huge problem for you? If so, I am thinking of letting friend use my account so you two can get it done, although I would love to finish it myself. Maybe we can do it tomorrow when VMK opens, if you are available.
    This should be no problem, I can't meet you tomorrow, however, because I have school. If friend is going to finish your room for you, you need to have all supplies ahead of time, so she can just place the items where needed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456