Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - Virtual Disney World Quests - in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Welcome to the latest addition to our own -VWDW-!!! At - Virtual Disney World Quests - you can access (from your -Trivia Team- teleporters don't forget!) your own lobby that ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

- Virtual Disney World Quests -

Welcome to the latest addition to our own -VWDW-!!!

At - Virtual Disney World Quests - you can access (from your -Trivia Team- teleporters don't forget!) your own lobby that showcases:

WDW HALF
    -Flying Carpets
    -Pirates
    -Jungle Cruise
    -Splash
    -Big Thunder
    -Haunted Mansion
    -Space Mountain Race
    -Tiki Birds Show*
    -Everest*

* Tiki Room hosted by Newkidaye, and Everest hosted by Dizpinfriend

VIRTUAL HALF
    -Narnia: Live And On The Set!
    -Under Miner Maze
    -Monster Mountain Maze
    -River Adventure
    -Lazy River

The great thing is, now we have 3 active Quest Engines in the lobby! They've been activated with these following quests (and they stay activated even when I'm not around or on till prizes are gone!):

Haunted Mansion Quest!
    A ride through of -VHM- with some trivia at the end and some more ghostly encounters!

Adventureland Quest!
    A quest that exploers -VJC- and -VPoVMK- with a heroic finish!

Frontierland Quest!
    A fun adventure through -VSM- and -VBT- with a hillbilly host!

Enjoy team! With your teleport keys, you pretty much have the keys to the world and first call on all 3 quests!
    The text color here indicates what carpet they're on in VMK

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Does everyone have a teleporter that links them to the quest lobby, because I don't have one yet? Is there any way I could connect one of my rooms to the lobby so I can access it whenever I want? Also, I will not be here next week, starting tomorrow morning. I am going to Indiana to visit some relatives, and will not be getting back until Easter Sunday. I might be able to get on, but only for 10 minutes or less at a time. Is there any way someone could get me some of the new pins and easter stuff that will come out? I will try to repay you, you would be a great help!

Tink, meet up with me in the game and we'll get you linked up I'll show you the way to the lobby, it's easy. I'm broke though so try and provide me a link to place, is you can girl.

A huge thanks goes out to Friend for donating so much to the engines tonight, and well, buying me two of them too! God Bless you little pink tiki dude! And a thank you to the rest of the team for all of their builds and donations to the ride builds too!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Hey Tampa once I get a build that is worthy to go in there will you let me link up?
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Tampa, I will try to meet up with you either this morning (I highly doubt it though, I have to study for 2 tests! AHH!), if not, I will meet with you sometime during next week, but only for a few mintues, I will be holding up the phoneline at my relative's house. It is a wonder that you aren't in debt with all of the quest generators you bought! It is okay, I will just try to buy stuff with my own credits. Thanks anyways! If anyone else could help me out though, that would be great! Probably the next time I talk I will be in Indiana! lol

3,000 credits away from a 4th engine!

grrrr...

it happened again! A quest engine disappeared from the room, and by the time VMK-Red came to see, it was back... and like last time (last time it never disappeared), all the tasks are gone, and prizes erased from exsistence.

On a lighter note, come try the new Masters Quest race for your chance at some awesome bat magic! Warning though, new accounts in first place will call for a complete shut down!

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The engine completly dissapeared?
    Where did I go?

Yup, weird I know.. I'm not worried though, I'll make up for the loss on this next trip.

I'll be in Universal tomorrow and WDW on Sat, so if some team members would be kind enough as to open the Quest Lobby here and there, I'd greatly appreciate it!

See yall later!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Yo Dude, I had it opened a bit both Friday and Sat. New opened it Sat nite for a while.
    That room fills up so fast! Hope you had a great time in WDW! Woo Woo!

Thanks for doing that guys! I had checked in at Central a few times yesterday and was so happy to see the lobby at 3 red mickeys woo woo! You dudes rock my socks!

I was also pleased to see people are completely stumpped on the pirates quest!

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Its all good...

minus the fact the three engines arent working.
    Where did I go?

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    um since i have been deprived of vmk for the ENTIRE WEEKEND for doing absoloutely nothing - i swear nothing- I have no idea wat you are talking about is it a quest?
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    hey Tampa-
    i went in your room and I was trying to find some way to wright our Tampa, so I just wrote "Hey Ranch- I'm from low u's site." was almost done with your quest and I got DC. Then I had to eat lunch and I just didn't feel like going back on again. But I do love your quests, they're really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidaye
    Its all good...

minus the fact the three engines arent working.

Closed engines are a good sign though, it means not only are peeps coming and playing them, they're able to finish them.. it's poetic I tell ya..

Thx Soccergirl! Though be careful what you say, Lou's site here has nothing to do with VMK, and VMK makes it clear that talking about it in the game can result in a ban, don't risk it! Thanks for coming too lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast