Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Can you help?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss Virtual Crush 'n' Gusher in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; It's a ride in typhoon lagoon....
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    It's a ride in typhoon lagoon.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    No, It is themed, but the rooms aren't the same type of room is what i meant, because ShadesofGreen wanted to have some variety in hers.

Okay, well, my rooms are the same theme, but I'll have to talk to shades

It's the same theme , it just goes through a variety of rooms.All of the room have big slides , if you don't like it then just make mine a seperate part and name it the virtual variety rusher

by the way it's my first ride so how am I supposed to know I can't give it variety??? And to think I thought this was a free country.....
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Okay, well I'm sorry, It's just that i thought it'd be cool to have them all the same, but it didn't turn out that way, but variety is good. I think that maybe you shouldn't use the marktwain room though.

WE STILL NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD THE LAST SLIDE!!!!!!!
    GO RED SOX!!!!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    And to think I thought this was a free country.....
    It is a free country - but if you want to consider yourself part of the "team" - you must live up to that reputation that we the "original" members worked hard to achieve. Take a ride through all of our past builds - you will find nothing but the best theming available, and we take no short cuts!!

I am sorry if I offend you, but there is alot riding on the "Trivia Team" title, and if you can not live up to the standards set - maybe you should reconsider wearing it in your signature.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Hey all doing this project.

From the looks peoples room are going to be very varied in simalarities. I think you should all have your rooms planned as turns and ups and downs because that is how Crush 'n' Gusher is at Typhoon Lagoon.

As for theme, Crush 'n' Gusher's theme was basically was an old fruit transportation type thing turned into a water ride coaster. Not pirates or a bunch of hotels.

Hope this will help those of you who were a little lost about how to desing your rooms. Ski you are doing a great job with this and I cant wait to see it finished
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I really hate to cut in and all, but I will.

First, let me say that I have never been on this ride in real life, and I don't even know what park it's in (DCA?). But I do know, however, that this project belongs to Ski and has not only given great efforts to manage it's process, but Ski has also welcomed anyone and everyone to take part. With that said, finished results of this massive project can only turn into success, if everyone is in sync with Ski's vision and design. Saying, "Well I did it this way" or "I did mine to celebrate current events" is.. well, just wrong.

In all of our builds, we've followed a set path of scene orders and intense detailing, with the option of builders personalizing their sections with using the set themes in their best way possible. Our park's new Railroad is a great example of a set path of theming, and may help in tutortorial aspects to rising builders.

I've been avoiding this thread so that on your opening day, I can experience the ride you all have made like everyone else, and be like, "Uwwww aaahhhh ooohhh!" my whole ride through!

Well, I've never been on this ride so I have no idea how it's supposed to be themed. And by the way it going through the hotel was just a suggestion. I've been working hard on it but now I guess I'm going to have to tear it up and start over since it has to be a certain theme ( no one told me that until now ) so ...what theme do you want it???
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    Well, I've never been on this ride so I have no idea how it's supposed to be themed. And by the way it going through the hotel was just a suggestion. I've been working hard on it but now I guess I'm going to have to tear it up and start over since it has to be a certain theme ( no one told me that until now ) so ...what theme do you want it???
    Ski that's the same question in my mind... but you think you could describe the ride so that the people who haven't experienced the real crush n' gusher ride have an idea on what and how the room is to be set up? I am planning rooms at this very moment...
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Nyra and Shades,

If you guys need help on planning your room here is a link to its site http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...AttractionPage

I have ridden it and it is a little difficult to describe because all it basically is ups and downs, turns, and sometimes going into tunnel like things. Just use that link and look at the pictures and get some ideas from it(start the slide show by clicking on the Crush 'n' Gusher photo)
    Last edited by GrmGrnningGhost; 06-08-2006 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Forgot a word
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    Nyra and Shades,

If you guys need help on planning your room here is a link to its site http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...AttractionPage

I have ridden it and it is a little difficult to describe because all it basically is ups and downs, turns, and sometimes going into tunnel like things. Just use that link and look at the pictures and get some ideas from it(start the slide show by clicking on the Crush 'n' Gusher photo)

thanks! This will come to a great help to me, and possibly shades.

-ok! I've got my idea!
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 06-08-2006 at 04:09 PM.
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

thx , I have no idea what I'm going to do with the posters now. I think it would work best tiki themed since it is a water park and the tiki room is probably about the only room that has water ( except for the Mark Twain ) , so I guess it'll be tiki ( unless you have a problem with that )
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

Yeah, I think tiki is the best. I'm gonna have to change part of my room now because i had a few skull rock rooms in there.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

I'm going to have to get credits to buy tiki rooms , I have the credits for 1 tiki room and I can buy that when VMK opens today but could I run a big slide through the Polynesian lobby since it's all tiki and I have room for it ( and I could also just rename it).
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

sure. That's good. I'm gonna have to resort to my eeyores today.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

Same here , and I have 2 computers with VMK pal in them , and a friend coming over , so I'll be doing major eeyoring because I can get her to help maybe. I'll make sure I get extra supplies for everyone else also since I can have 2 eeyores going at a time
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast