Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Copy Cats in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; The Summet Plummet has been copied. I told the owner of the ride that there was already one that was built before his. And one of the room titles from ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Copy Cats

The Summet Plummet has been copied. I told the owner of the ride that there was already one that was built before his. And one of the room titles from the Crush n Gusher project has been copied too by the same person. When I told him he kinda just ignored me but the person sitting beside him knew that there was already one. I hope nobody gets his SP mixed up with the Trivia Team's SP because his wasn't all that great.

Also there was a quest that was WDW quests that had a bunch of the WDW rides that we have built , but that was in the description and it was too full for me to get into it. I'm not really sure if that one was copied. Just letting everyone know that people are taking advantage of our blueprints table.

This is really sad to hear also , all the work we/you guys put into this and we're getting copied - but at least that means they liked our rides. If anybody stumbles an other things that have gotten copied post it here
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    wow, why are people so mean?
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Exactly , he used your Splash Down title for one of his slides....I really can't believe him

I have screen shots of it , i just need to figure out how to post them
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

SherrytheFairy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wow...sad people these days, I mean I understand that the Trivia Team is all that and all that (LOL) but are they really that sad? Tsk tsk tsk is all I've got to say.

Cheese is good...are you?

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki RoomIn the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
    All the birds sing words and the flowers croon
    In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    I have seen copiers before and they are mean to do it but it is how they get love and positive feelings. They thrive off of our sadness. I have had my quest idea copied and seen friends copied. do not complain because I am still waiting for someone to come to my team room and for us to be top ten.

I hate copiers but what can you do because VMK will not do anything about copiers and may even give them an award for their room.

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Okay Team now we know there are copy cats on vmk. We need to make out projects on the down low.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suiteliferoxs View Post
    Okay Team now we know there are copy cats on vmk. We need to make out projects on the down low.
    After the last two ride events it is obvious that no matter how secretive you are the copy cats will some how copy. A friend asked for a linking teleporter to my room. Later I was seen strangers in my rooms because people were going through her teleporter system into my spare room and then from there into the main room then others.

The only way to be safe is to delete every friend you have but people who you trust such as only team members. Drastic as that may be, that is the only protection. VMK needs a total lock down of rooms made possible so that we can keep even friends out or use passwords.

Also with VMK Pal it is possible for a copycat to take pictures in a few seconds, then run and make their own room in under an hour. If you are rich it is possible to completely copy someone's room very fast. I have seen a dozen people with so much stuff that they could do this.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Well Copy Cats only copy what they see so let post fake rooms to mess them up then wont they look stupid when we have an AWESOME-O Ride
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 11-04-2006 at 03:35 PM.

mileyroxme is offline A-Ticket holder
    Someone made a Hannah Montana Live room, but the next day when I went on VMK I saw in the popular list so many Hannah Montana Live rooms! Idk if this what you are asking for but yeah....
    - by moi EarlyRealPuppy on VMK