Sign-up Rules for Slide Event
Taken from VMK contact us page: FYI Room Names Required!
NOTE: Only the Lifeguard (team captain) may register a team for the competition.
- Each Pool Patrol is to consist of no less than 6 and no more than 20 members - The ride may not exceed 30 rooms in length
- Players may only be on one Pool Patrol team
- Each member of the Pool Patrol must contribute at least one room to the ride - the Lifeguard must be the owner of the Shallow End room, where the teamís ride begins
- registrations must be received no later than 10:00pm Pacific time, July 16
In order to consider your team's registration we need the following information from you, in this order:
- name of Lifeguard (team captain)
- name of Pool Patrol (team)
- name of Shallow End (start room)
- names of ALL Pool Patrol members, including Lifeguard
- # of rooms in your Pool Patrol's ride
- names of all Pool Patrol rooms
We're sorry but we cannot accept registrations sent in via the Parent route.
Only the first 200 complete entries will be accepted.
We will reply to all entries with either a registration confirmation or rejection. You can avoid a rejection by making certain that your team meets the above requirements and that you provide all of the required information.
If you do not hear back from us by July 28 either we did not receive your registration, or you did not receive our reply. AOL's e-mail filters do not allow e-mails from us. If you use normally use AOL for e-mail, please provide an alternative e-mail in the Contact Us form where it asks for your e-mail address.