Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Sign-up Rules for Slide Event in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Taken from VMK contact us page: FYI Room Names Required! NOTE: Only the Lifeguard (team captain) may register a team for the competition. Rules reminder: - Each Pool Patrol is ...
    King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?

Sign-up Rules for Slide Event

Taken from VMK contact us page: FYI Room Names Required!

NOTE: Only the Lifeguard (team captain) may register a team for the competition.

Rules reminder:
    - Each Pool Patrol is to consist of no less than 6 and no more than 20 members - The ride may not exceed 30 rooms in length
    - Players may only be on one Pool Patrol team
    - Each member of the Pool Patrol must contribute at least one room to the ride - the Lifeguard must be the owner of the Shallow End room, where the teamís ride begins
    - registrations must be received no later than 10:00pm Pacific time, July 16

In order to consider your team's registration we need the following information from you, in this order:
    - name of Lifeguard (team captain)
    - name of Pool Patrol (team)
    - name of Shallow End (start room)
    - names of ALL Pool Patrol members, including Lifeguard
    - # of rooms in your Pool Patrol's ride
    - names of all Pool Patrol rooms

We're sorry but we cannot accept registrations sent in via the Parent route.

Only the first 200 complete entries will be accepted.

We will reply to all entries with either a registration confirmation or rejection. You can avoid a rejection by making certain that your team meets the above requirements and that you provide all of the required information.

If you do not hear back from us by July 28 either we did not receive your registration, or you did not receive our reply. AOL's e-mail filters do not allow e-mails from us. If you use normally use AOL for e-mail, please provide an alternative e-mail in the Contact Us form where it asks for your e-mail address.
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Ok blue team, our form has been sent in! I'm off to see PotC2 and will let you know of a response when I get back!

Oh and Grim, I gave "Trivia Team" as our pool patrol name (not the ride name) on the form, you might want to switch them with, "Team Trivia"!
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-10-2006 at 10:38 AM.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Im confused , so are you on team blue or team red??
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    Im confused , so are you on team blue or team red??
    Shades,

Team "Red" and "Blue" were just meant to be sub-teams for this site. The actual "Pool Patrol" should be something more clever that Red or Blue to get judges attention.

I am sure Grim has a Pool Patrol name in mind...

Good Luck everyone - we are all locked in now...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Ok info is all sent in.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!