Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Villian Quest in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Ok a while back before the quest things came out I started to make my own quest that had the players coming up agest the Disney Villians. Where you had ...
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see

Villian Quest

Ok a while back before the quest things came out I started to make my own quest that had the players coming up agest the Disney Villians. Where you had to make choices. Now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and fix it up with the question things and open it again, or forget the whole thing. What do you all think?
    I would post a poll with this but I can't seam to find out how, so if you can just post what you think it would be great. Cause I would like to know after the slides are done what I should do.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Dalene,

I think that you should definitely re-open it. Players really seemed to like it - and I think that you really did a wonderful job on that - why let it sit there with noone enjoying it!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    I liked it, was still waiting for the next edition to come out. I think you should re-open it. We don't see much with villians in vmk now that it's not march anymore, and even then it wasn't really villian month, it was superhero costume + other hotel pins month. I like your room/ride/quest/thing.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    There's nothing else like it in the game.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Agreed.... I really enjoyed it.

I thought it very creative....

Reopen it!!!

Loves First Kiss!