Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss VMKMM Central Quest Lobby... Picture added in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; What a fun idea!! As soon as I can get a second quest machine, I'm in. (hopefully in a week). I will be starting teaching soon and will be so ...
    KatieNana is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What a fun idea!! As soon as I can get a second quest machine, I'm in. (hopefully in a week).

I will be starting teaching soon and will be so busy during the day. Do we have a day(s) or time in mind that our quest machines should be running? For example, keeping the quest lobby open on Sat and Sun... or every evening after a certain time. That might be good to establish so that most of us will have quest machines running at the same time.

Just a side note, a daily quest opening could get pretty costly to keep our quest machines stocked with prizes. So I vote for it to not be every day that we have our machines running.

Thanks for taking the initiative Friend! And I love the lobby room layout!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Friend - catch me on later tonight, or on later tommorrow.
    Can't wait!!

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieNana

Just a side note, a daily quest opening could get pretty costly to keep our quest machines stocked with prizes. So I vote for it to not be every day that we have our machines running.
    That is a good point & especially when ppl start running their mules through to beat their own times.
    Thanks King for helping me out! I am working on a quest as we speak
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    But then again, the people who don't have to work/have school can keep the lobby open while the others are away...

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I doubt it will be popular enough during the day to even have the lobby open.....

If people want their individual quests open durring the weekday they can just sit in their room.(block the teleporter)

I vote evenings and weakends to open the quests.. lke early evening.

(that is all i have to say about that)

Loves First Kiss!

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'm in (but)

I would love to connect, but I don't have gold doors. if anyone has extras you can count me in with the Pirates in Port quest.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Oh I'm so in girl I work my you know what off to get that darn quest machine. Now I got to figure out how the darn thing works but I'm so in.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Also if the animal kingdom room ends up not having enough room, I would be happy to donate the use of one of my HSM rooms.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ok I need to vent and sorry if this sounds mean.
    I am getting extremely annoyed with some people in this game. I mean you try to write out the tasks with detail so it basically spells it out for them and they still come and ask you what to do. Then the whole asking for all the answers, I'm sorry but that is why this is a quest for PRIZES! DO IT YOURSELF!
    I know some people on here are like eight years old, but I just get a little upset when I am bombarded with questions then called mean when I tell them to keep trying or walk around a little more to find items.
    Then there are those who come in the lobby and ask where the quests are. Lol! Read the room info and the pictures.
    Sorry I just needed to blow off some steam.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Tell me about it! I feel like putting a disclaimer in my quest description saying that if you ask for answers you will be booted. I actually considered it, but didnt want -TT- to get a bad Rep. The kids asking for answers are probably the ones that already have cell phones, and plasma T.V.'s in their room.

Sorry... Alittle off topic
    Last edited by Howze; 08-25-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    After sitting awhile in Palace of Pink, little kids who are complaining, "I can't find the gem! Owner! Where is gem?" or "Can someone trade me Bling magic?" I remember one time this guy was getting really mad at a girl for sitting down, thinking she was sitting on a gem. I thought it was funny, but after awhile that guy got on my nerves. People who are like that get on my nerves, but I know that is what I am going to face when I am doing my quest. For my quest, I like my questers to be on their toes, so I don't give them as much time as I do for other quests I have seen.

Ty!
    At least I am not alone. I get so IRRITATED sometimes. Lol

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Katy,

Oh yeah, they are out there - and guess what? - they will never go away - it can get very frustrating, but the best advice I can give is to just not answer them.

There are times you can tell who really has been trying and deserves a bit of extra help, but most of the time they are ungrateful kids trying to get something for nothing, who are used to having stuff handed to them to shut them up.

Unfortunately, this is just a snapshot of what today's youth is like - and it scares the **** out of me for our future!!

When you start to get to the point of frustration, leave the lobby - it means that it is time for a break!! Too much exposure to this behavior will make hosting a quest get old really fast...

Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Yes I always help those who I know have been looking around for a while but it really gets me when you see someone who just finished a task and then the next task says find the skull and they dont move from their spot and say "Owner! Where is skull?"
    Hmmmm....my first guess would be to, oh I don't know, WALK AROUND!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    A day in the life..

G: Wat yeti mean

R: Excuse me?

G: Wat yeti mean?

R: Uh.. No he's not?

G: Wat

R: He's not all that mean

G: Wat yeti means

R: Huh?

G: !!

R: Oh! You're asking 'What does yeti mean?'

R: I thought you were implying he's mean.

G: Wat

R: The yeti.. he's nice, and a robot

G: Wat means

R: Excuse me?

R: Try asking the internet, it probably knows.

G: no

R: Well then.. thanks for coming!

G2: abominable snowman

G: ### snowman

G: abominable snowman

G: where gem

Reflecting makes me want to buy a golf club and smash something with it!
    Last edited by Tampa; 08-25-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast