Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss Trivia Resort in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Facts , what facts , the fact that only a few people are actually trying? Yea........Sure.....Whatever But did you ever wonder that maybe this was the reason they left? Maybe ...
    nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Facts , what facts , the fact that only a few people are actually trying?
    Yea........Sure.....Whatever
    But did you ever wonder that maybe this was the reason they left?
    Maybe he was tired of the same people were getting tired of. The people who are all talk and no show. So maybe you should work less on getting more people and work more on managing with what you have because it's not going to get much better anytime soon.
    And by what I said I meant tell it as it happened not as you want it to happen because He can go but you cant say he's wrong for leaving
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 11-25-2006 at 03:51 PM.

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    i'm fine with him leaving by now, ok? its just what i can't take anymore is him coming back in when we don't need him throwing critisism and telling us off as if we were his team. is he here or not? he can manage his -MM- or he can lead us. he chose his master minds and he has no business putting us down lower than we already are since he left. i know many people are telling me that all i'm doing is talking here and i'm not getting anything done, but hi guess what? my lovely computer stopped letting me open vmk, and now i get to spend hours at a time trying to fix it and while i get to fight with the hard drive i'm doing everything else i possibly can do to help shades. it might not look like it, but i'm working my butt off right now.
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Sorry if you think I was talking to you sparrow but I was talking to shades and it seems like the only people even trying to get stuff done for this team at this point are you me and shades and this is starting to make us fight so lets just drop this hole You-know-who subject.
    Wow it feels like I'm in like the Internet version of Harry Potter
    Harry Potter and The Webmasters Mouse
    Harry Potter and The Forum of Secrets
    Harry Potter and The Prisoner of I've-been-banned
    Harry Potter and The Thread of Static
    Harry Potter and The Sub-Forum of Phineas
    Harry Potter and The Half-Flicked Switch

uh. got a whole new series going there.
    i think if shades were here she'd say what i said and you have to understand i don't think anyone needs critisism anymore. i am going to stop as soon as everyone else does.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

I dont know who else your talking about but i'll be watching team trivia from the side lines with Suiteliferoxs if it doesn't stop soon
    (not DTW but definitely -TT-
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 11-25-2006 at 05:00 PM.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    Yea........Sure.....Whatever
    But did you ever wonder that maybe this was the reason they left?
    Maybe he was tired of the same people were getting tired of. The people who are all talk and no show. So maybe you should work less on getting more people and work more on managing with what you have because it's not going to get much better anytime soon.
    And by what I said I meant tell it as it happened not as you want it to happen because He can go but you cant say he's wrong for leaving
    Well who are you to say that? I don't see you over here helping
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    hi peoples. My computer doesn't let vmk go through anymore. But i just wanted to see how the rooms are going. I have noticed that there is so bickerng going on, but i still think its great that you folks are trying to bring the team back together. Good luck and enjoy it!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Double post.
    Last edited by Ranch; 11-26-2006 at 07:57 PM.

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
    well we all know that. HIM and everyone left, and yes i shall use that term and no one's gonna stop me... and then shades went and yelled at everyone to get back and the rest we don't know yet.
    LOL.. look at that, you were stopped.. lol..

but really? all i really know is the site was an advertisement for a book of lou's and then somehow HE and the rest got on and built stuff in vmk.
    You are so clueless, it's funny from this end.

And since we're taking over Shade's build thread.. and since you don't know squat, many of us DWT members posted about VMK in it's beta days on the General Discussion Boards here at DWT. With more and more threads popping up about the game and the game announcing it's official launch, Lou was kind enough to his members to create a VMK section.

With me being probably the most avid player of that time, Lou was also kind enough to let me moderate this new section to where I didn't allow secret codes or quest answers to be posted. I hope that aspect of integrity of this site can still be upheld. Alot of big words in there, I know. But then again who cares, I practically begged Lou to simply make some people here vanish, but that can't happen when there's books to sell, and I agree with that. Money first!

So what did we do as a VMK playing DWT community? We built trivia game rooms and link rooms to each other. When space suits arrived to the arcade, I paid all helpers of the -VHM- (that means Virtual Haunted Mansion for all the n00bs) build with the suits for helping in extreme ways. And after a huge success with that, we were deemed by the VMK community, a flop of a team.. which was cool, we all liked each other, so nothing else mattered.

After weeks of basking in success, friends here at DWT were like, "What's next"?!? Nothing I thought! lol. I built -VHM- using my rooms, because back then I simply didn't trust people to leave the room as is.. forever. Using a Haunted Mansion room, that IS asking alot on my part. And with people hinting that they were catching on to why we had so many briar stones at -White Rabbit Maze- there was no way I was going to build another by myself!

I was shocked back then to see the response of the -VSM- build (look it up n00b) help that poured in. It was one of the greatest moments and achievements of all VMK history when this community pulled together and built that ride. And not to mention, finally put DWT on the VMK map and earned our respect for us.

From that point on, this place has been a mad house to where we've gained more true members from the game, than here itself. Members that were (and still are) finding -TT- through google and word of mouth no doubt cluttered the boards, and made what once was an easy going task, a burden. Yes, moderating.

The members that now reside at -MM- made this place extremely powerful. Infernos to Snowmen to Stitch Hats, nothing was impossible here when people liked each other so much. My character represents what amazing people are capable of as a whole. People that get things done and deserve credit for it.

Now how about we quit with jabs at me, and get back to Shade's thread topic, and that's building a Trivia Resort, not about going in circles on how clueless we are.

Awesome.
    Last edited by Ranch; 11-26-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Well who are you to say that? I don't see you over here helping
    whatever shades. U can do this on your own then. I don't need you poking at me when im trying to help.
    And on top of that i think a resort is a bad idea because people will think its one of those pretend games like all the diners and stuff

Smile

Ok guys, i am not a part of this, but i would just like to ask you all one thing. DO you see what you are doing???!! Guys come on, you all know better than that. Some people are really working their butts off, and yet each and every one of you are fighting about it. Why fight over something that has been contributed to so much. Just stop it ,please! Isn't this all about having a good time, entertaining people, and enjoying eachothers company? Look, I am not a part of this at all, but don't you see that nothing of what you want is being accomplished. I seriously don't get it. All of youare trying to make this better in some way or another, trying to get things done and all you are doing is fighting over why nothing is getting done! Come on folks..

I know that each and every one of you can make this team more pleasurable if you just try to work together. When i played VMK i was AMAZED at how great all of your rooms were. My buddies were saying how jealous they were and how they wanted to work with you guys, because you people made VMK so wonderful. And yet, now not only are you turning eachother down, but also the people who look up to you guys.

I say that you should all just work things out, nicely, so you can finally do what you do best..building the smallest things to be amazing. And i suggest one of those things being the TRIVIA TEAM 2.

Good luck, and please stop fighting

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Oh and one suggestion:

Maybe you all can make one night your chat night?

Allow anybody to come in, if they are nice, and just chat about what you are doing.
    Then everybody has communication and can release their ideas in an appropriate way..

Just a suggestion, so everybody can finally see what great work you folks do!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

I agree with fanatic on her suggestion and another I have is choose a new name

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^ I think it's already been settled to make a new title , and the title will change asa someone thinks of one....

And I agree , this place is turning into a flaming contest...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

sorry ranch after reading the first sentence you posted I realized my mistakes. I have a question along with an apology...
    why are you here? and its great that you still post here, but can't you try to help us rather than stop us?

and on a different tone, I was definitely wrong for badmouthing you and flaming. I'm gonna watch what i say from now on.

and lastly, I saw something about a new team name. if shades decides it to be so, I'll back her 150%

ok Ranch, i'll go read the rest of your post now.
    ~*~
    Ranch, i'd like to add that i'm not "clueless" as it were, but simply haven't been on as long as you. thanks for the history.

I'm wondering what we're gonna do with a new name. I've mentioned this train of thought before, and basically it hasn't even been noticed. i'll bring it up again... if we change our name, will we need to change the site? create our own like Ranch's -MM- perhaps?

and the last and most crazy idea... where will I begin? Shades it looks like you're our new leader of all the last active -TT- members. correct me if i'm wrong, but I do believe that its up to you and the advice you decide to take from the others. can't we make Team Trivia the site where the -VMKMM- and this new idea of a new name and maybe even perhaps a new site (we'll see how you react to this) more of a place where we can be more like the old days, only split into two groups? I doubt Ranch or anyone else will think much of this, but its the closest I can get to suggesting a compromise. that way anyone can be trivia and feel special but Shades's builders can be whatever they want to be, hence prove themselves for the -MM- position.
    I personally don't have much faith in this or pretty much anything else I do so i'm open for critisism so long as it's for the better of the team, rather than putting each other lower as we've mostly all been doing.
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 11-27-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast