Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Skate's First Ride- Help Needed in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Hey all, I am attempting to build a ride. I have never tried this before so it is proving to be extremely challenging. I won't reveal exactly what it is ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Skate's First Ride- Help Needed

Hey all, I am attempting to build a ride. I have never tried this before so it is proving to be extremely challenging. I won't reveal exactly what it is yet because I want it to be halfway done before I show everyone. I am going to be using the everest track. Since I have never built a ride before I of course have none and they are pretty pricey. I am pretty sure I have the credits to do it but I don't want to totally wipe out my supply either. So I ask this...ONLY if you have some everest track that you DON'T need, I would love it if you would donate it to my cause. I also will be needing some odds and ends along the way, mostly brown and gray crates. Please let me know if you have any you would like to donate, if not that is totally cool too. Like I said, I think I have the credits but I was trying to save for Halloween. You all know how that is. Thanks for your time.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Once we secured those tracks for the railroad, I haven't used them much.. I know I got some pocket pieces though and a cave set you can have.

I say secure because I expected them to be retired long ago.

Awesome, that would be great. I have no idea what I will even need since I am still working on the lobby.

Mostly because I have to keep entering codes in the hopes that I will get the Dead's Man Chest since I need about eight billion of them! Lol.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Katy,

I have a - BUNCH - of turn pieces and a few straights as well - when I am on later I will catch up with you and hand them over...

Can't wait to see your creation!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Thanks so much - I only hope it will be half as good as the rides you all have created.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I would love to help out with anything you need!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Thank you Lady, it is coming together although the height issue was upsetting for me. I really don't think it looks right but oh well. I can only try.

Ok it is all coming together, I worked really hard today. I never realized how difficult this is. I finally got enough dead men's chests for the lobby. Even though I still need some more for a future room. But that is in the future....so I will leave it there.
    BTW for anyone who was not in the room today, I am making a Tower of Terror ride. And barely succeeding. Lol.
    Few questions:

1. This may be a stretch (I'm sure it's a long stretch) but does anyone have any Haunted Mansion Room Codes that I could trade for. Not even sure what you would want for it so let me know and I will try to meet the demands if you do have an extra code. I just want to keep the theme dark and dreary. The Maleficent rooms will work fine, just thought it would be nice to change it up.

2. I can't say elevator. Anything you guys can think of to work around that? Or a different word for elevator?

3. Please stop by tomorrow. I finished the lobby of the ride and the lobby of the hotel today. Would love you to test it and give me any suggestions.

AND BTW

Thank you all for the amazing support you have given me, especially on my first real build it is really helpful. I don't know what I would have done if you all had not come in and given me suggestions on the tower, and all the everest pieces and crates I've received. If you need anything please let me know and I will make sure to return all items that I do not end up using. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 09-06-2006 at 01:08 AM.

Maybe forget about that HM room after the offer I just saw in the trading thread. I apologize, I did not realize it was so rare.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I would love to help out! Especially with the help you gave me for the quest machine quests! I'll be on tomorrow , we're going out to dinner tonight so I don't know if I can eeyore any tonight. But probably definitly tomorrow!
    Last edited by shadesofgreen96; 09-10-2006 at 07:51 AM.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Well I still need quite a few gray crates and some straight everest track or porters. Anything you are willing to give, but don't spend too much time or credits on it.
    I think it is looking good so far, those of you who have tested the drop so far said it was pretty good. So I hope that I can make it awesome.
    Still entering codes btw for dead man's chests....lol, I definately owe Davy Jones my soul now.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    won't spend too many of my credits , I don't have much of those , I'll just go eeyore - expect a room full of crates and track when I'm done - Yeah....I'll be eeyoring costumes on Halloween too
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Aww ty, you are too sweet.