Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Want to Thank a CM in the Cast Members forums; I'm not sure if this is possible or how I could go about doing it but I really want to send a special thank you card to a CM from ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Want to Thank a CM

I'm not sure if this is possible or how I could go about doing it but I really want to send a special thank you card to a CM from my last visit. Is there a way to find out the name of the CM who played a specific character at a certain time in a certain restaurant on a certain day? If so, how would you go about sending a note to them and their manager?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Anyone have any answer for this one?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    If possible go to guest relations, they may be able to help you. If not send a general letter to Disney World and describe the CM, the time, t he date, etc. They'll get it.

My mom sends letters all the time to different CMs!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Also, if you haven't done it already (I admittedly haven't taken the time to check yet), be sure to post the story here at DWT, at other Disney fan forums, etc. Make it as well known as you can. Disney is listening, after all. And many Disney CMs are also Disney fans, some of whom also frequent boards such as these. One time last year I recieved a PM from a member on here that I'd never even heard of before, thanking me profusely for all the kind things I said about her in one of my posts. I had to scratch my head for a minute or two before I pieced it together than she was actually one of the CMs that I had written about in the Cast Member appreciation forums. It was kind of funny actually... she made my day, and then I went about making hers by recognizing the effort she had put into making mine - which in turn made mine again!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Ok both good ideas... I'll have to do that.