Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Guest Services in the Cast Members forums; This is a wonderful Forum. As a former and returning CM, thank you for doing this. If you can allow me to make a suggestion. It is great that you ...
    echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder

Guest Services

This is a wonderful Forum. As a former and returning CM, thank you for doing this. If you can allow me to make a suggestion. It is great that you guys are sharing these positive experiences here, but it really helps when you have a great experience to please stop by Guest Services near the entrance of each park and write it down. Pass it on or write back to the company

Walt Disney World
    PO Box 10,000
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Most of the people who stop by Guest Services are people who are angry about something or want something. It is soooo refreshing for those people when you stop by to leave a positive comment. When you do, try to be as specific as possible, the time and location and if you can remember a name it helps. But they really DO try to track down the CM and their manager. These kind of things get noted on their records and is a huge way for you to return their kindness and it encourages them to continue to really provide Disney Magic.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. That makes it worth "punching the clock" every day.

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thank you. Your timing is perfect. I am at WDW right now and I have asked two people at the front desk how to leave good feedback for two CMs who were very helpful during my stay and they weren't sure how to do it.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My hubby and I had a great experience with a server @ Shutters ... We asked to speak to the manager and he was "shocked" to hear a nice comment on a server, usually he said he hears nothing but "bad" things ... and It gave us a great feeling inside to know that his manager will acknowledge his great service to us !

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    There was this one really funny skipper and I somehow manage to keep riding his boat over and over . . . oh wait, that's me. I give myself a pat on the back!

^^Look at that ego...LOL no wonder they keep you chained to your boat in the jungle....LOL

^Uhmmm I'm sorry I don't know what language that is. Can someone please translate? Thanks

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by echoscot View Post
    ^Uhmmm I'm sorry I don't know what language that is. Can someone please translate? Thanks
    Yes, it's called spam language.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe