Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Thanks to Snow White in the Cast Members forums; One of the recent Radio Shows about CM's made me want to tell this story. I may have told this story on my trip review but it is brought up ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Thanks to Snow White

One of the recent Radio Shows about CM's made me want to tell this story. I may have told this story on my trip review but it is brought up daily in our home so here it goes.

We went on our family vacation in June of '08 and this was our first trip with our 2 year old daughter, Kara. We were at DHS and we waited in line to meet Mulan, Pocohantas and Snow White before Fantasmic. Well, it was my girls' turn. My two oldest were hamming it up but the baby covered her eyes. Since it was late, the CM's were rushing all the guests through so the Characters could rush off for Fantasmic. We couldn't get Kara to uncover her eyes so the Phot Pass CM took they pics he could and apologized. Snow White saw that Kara kept her eyes covered and told the Photopass CM to hold on. She got down on one knee and spoke with Kara one on one. Kara slowly uncovered her eyes and smiled. Snow White continued interacting with her and Kara lit up. Snow White kissed her on the cheek and I heard not only the Photpass CM going crazy snapping pics but people all around us! Snow White left lipstick on Kara's cheek and she was beeming! To this day without prompting her, Kara will stop whatever she is doing and say Snow White kissed me on the cheek!

Again it's stories like these that have to be shared to know the true Magic of Disney!
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 12-09-2008 at 10:50 AM.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    I'm sure you bought that picture!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Awwww! I got teary on that one.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    I got teary eyed typing it! And yeah we bought it.
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 12-09-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort