Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Former CM's in the Cast Members forums; Hi, I am a former international cast member who work in the uk pavillion in epcot. I have so many great memories about work in the uk pavillion. I am ...
    aaron18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Born in london england and now live in orlando florida

Post Former CM's

Hi, I am a former international cast member who work in the uk pavillion in epcot. I have so many great memories about work in the uk pavillion. I am now work for WDI and I think i have had more fun in the uk pavillion. please can people tell there stories about there time in WDW.

E very
    P ay check
    C omes
    O n
    T hursday

Disney.Gen.2.0 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Former CM's

I was a Castmember back in the early '90s, but at The Disney Store in Woodbridge, NJ. Still, it was the best job I ever had. We use to have a blast working together and actually enjoyed cleaning up at the end of the night (even during Christmas when we would be there until 2am!).

In the summer we would go down to the Jersey Shore every Sunday night after work (we closed at 6). If you weren't on the schedule, you met up with everyone else after the store closed to go to the boardwalk and play mini-golf or play games.

I never spent that much time outside of work with my fellow collegues in any other job. I miss those days. Good times... good times.