Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Using the forum!... ***Read First*** in the Cast Members forums; Hiya All! My idea behind this forum was for us to be able to post sories about CM's and how they make our journey magical. I plan on giving out ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Using the forum!... ***Read First***

Hiya All!

My idea behind this forum was for us to be able to post sories about CM's and how they make our journey magical.

I plan on giving out the address to this forum to CM's liberally...to that end, I was thinking that when we post stories about CM's, it would be helpful to identify them easily, so I was thinking that we could put their name and the date of the magical moment in the title of the thread.....if we are mentioning many CM's in one post for smaller things, perhaps the date of visit in the title and 'multiple CM's' or something like that....

So for example:

Tarzan Rocks CM's 4-23-05

might be the title for the weekend where Terk and others interacted with MJ....

Another idea for all of you....we are there often and have a lot of things happen to us all the time, so I carry a small book with me and as things happen I jot some notes about what it was who was involved and what the date was so that I can write about it later on. I typically write while waiting in line, posting for the parade, etc....

I also keep trivia and HM's in there and what not too...

Just some ideas!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I like the idea.. It makes people feel good to hear that they can make someone's day just by adding a touch of that Disney magic.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Great Idea Bonny can't wait to add mine.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Unamed Mouskeepers at Polynesian

First, don't know the names, and it happened a few years back, but it was magical because it was so nice of them!

We saved up and stayed at the Polynesian on a trip 2 years ago. I had just shelled out some big bucks for a travelling DVD player for the kids. It was great for the car and plane on the way to Disney. I brought it along with about 6 new, in cases Disney movies. We checked in to the hotel, and I put the DVD and movies in to a drawer when we checked in to the hotel, and with all going on during the trip, we didn't use it at all while staying there.

I forgot it, and didn't realize I had left it until about 2 days after we returned from our trip. I was so bummed. I called the hotel, they connected me with Mousekeeping, and told them what happened. They said, oh yes, we have it, it was turned in the day you left!

They mailed it back to me, intact perfectly for free, with a nice note to my kids that said, "Mickey says enjoy your movies from my park, and we hope to see you again real soon."

It was wonderful, and I am so grateful!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Great Idea Bonny!

If I read you correctly should I split Dissylove's last post here into a thread for "Polynesian Resort Mousekeeping"? Let me know.

You mentioned letting CM's know about the forum to come here and read about our great experiences, I have an idea. What do you think of having the DWT logo and link on a business card to hand to the CMs you want to give kudos to?

If we talk to Lou, maybe we can have a downlaodable page that we could print off at our home computers and then cut to card size.

Just a thought.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Great Idea Bonny!

If I read you correctly should I split Dissylove's last post here into a thread for "Polynesian Resort Mousekeeping"? Let me know.

You mentioned letting CM's know about the forum to come here and read about our great experiences, I have an idea. What do you think of having the DWT logo and link on a business card to hand to the CMs you want to give kudos to?

If we talk to Lou, maybe we can have a downlaodable page that we could print off at our home computers and then cut to card size.

Just a thought.
    Absolutely MBabe! I already split Disy's post, but there is one on the intro post that needs to be split too.....

LOVE the idea of the Business cards.....would asve me a TON of writing!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)