Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Honeymoon Itinerary Planner named Pam in the Cast Members forums; There are so many cast members who make things magical at Disney World. (Mental note to keep track of names during next trip!) My honeymoon and first trip with my ...
    Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Honeymoon Itinerary Planner named Pam

There are so many cast members who make things magical at Disney World. (Mental note to keep track of names during next trip!)
    My honeymoon and first trip with my husband we had an Itinerary Planner named Pam who was FANTASTIC. She stayed in constant contact with me by email & after our trip until our next one she still stayed in contact. She even made time for us when we went back a year later, although she wasn't an itinerary planner at that time because she was promoted to a manager at the All Star Resorts.
    Also Auntie Claire from Prime Time 50's Cafe is considered part of our family due to that same trip. We were sad that we missed her the last 2 times we were there. I am hoping we get to see her in October!!!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    We LOVE Claire, she was so awesome when we ate there a few months ago!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)