Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Passing the Magic along.... Festival of the Lion King, Memorial Day Weekend in the Cast Members forums; So after Pocahontas and Friends on Sat, we went to see the Lion King. We were seated on a front row bench and had room for two kids or one ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Passing the Magic along.... Festival of the Lion King, Memorial Day Weekend

So after Pocahontas and Friends on Sat, we went to see the Lion King. We were seated on a front row bench and had room for two kids or one adult to sit with us, so we called over our camp counselor and mentioned to her that it might be nice to find someone who was here for the first time who wanted to move up front. So she scurried off and came back with a boy and a girl and their mom. The kids had their faces painted and were very cute. The mom sat behind us so she could see her kids. they picked the boy to demontrate the Lion Roar and during the finale they picked the two kids and MJ (Andrew carried her) to dance with them. The mom was in tears behind us, it felt so good to pass some of the magic along to others! I love being able to do that! It is so much more special when it is shared!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I love that story! It's great to pass the magic to others, like passing the torch.
    Izzy

love your stories and your love for making others happy!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Awwwww, I am the nut in all of the places asking if this is someone's first time....I love to pass it on!!!!! It is the BEST feeling ever! I am glad you all are liuking the stories, if my headache ababtes (think I have a dry socket, back to the dentist tomorrow) I will try to get more up.......
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)