Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Cast Member Appreciation Handout Cards in the Cast Members forums; So you’ve met a great Cast Member that really made you day and you want to show your appreciation. So you come here to the Cast Member Appreciation forum to ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Cast Member Appreciation Handout Cards

So you’ve met a great Cast Member that really made you day and you want to show your appreciation. So you come here to the Cast Member Appreciation forum to write about them. But how do you let the CM know they were great? You tell them! DWT staff has created these handy little credit card sized handout with the link already printed on it! All you have to do is print the cards out on a heavy stock (there are 8 to a page), cut out on the black lines, and take them with you to WDW, DL, DCL or even to your local Disney Store. They are even the perfect size to store in you DWT Lanyard pouches! And the cards are one-sided, so there is room to write a personal message on the back.

So start appreciating those hardworking CMs! And please don’t forget to come to the forums to write your story!

The cards can be found here in the download section.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 06-03-2005 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    So you’ve met a great Cast Member that really made you day and you want to show your appreciation. So you come here to the Cast Member Appreciation forum to write about them. But how do you let the CM know they were great? You tell them! DWT staff has created these handle little credit card sized handout with the link already printed on it! All you have to do is print the cards out on a heavy stock (there are 8 to a page), cut out on the black lines, and take them with you to WDW, DL, DCL or even to your local Disney Store. They are even the perfect size to store in you DWT Lanyard pouches! And the cards are one-sided, so there is room to write a personal message on the back.

So start appreciating those hardworking CMs! And please don’t forget to come to the forums to write your story!

This is great April! I am going to go print mine out right now! Thanks!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    You are all welcome! I've got mine printed and ready to go in my nifty DWT lanyard with my Team Member ID badge.

Everyone have a good weekend and I'll talk to ya next week!

You are all welcome! I've got mine printed and ready to go in my nifty DWT lanyard with my Team Member ID badge.

Everyone have a good weekend and I'll talk to ya next week!
    Have a GREAT time April! We will miss you! Say "Hi" to Mickey for us and let him know we will be there shortly!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    April you did a wonderful job!!!!

Thanks.

Have a great time, we will be thinking of you. Enjoy!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Thank you so much April! Now I just have to get my printer fixed!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Bonny, were you able to view these? I click on the link, then choose to open the file, it shows it transferring, but then I get this... "There was an error opening document. File cannot be found." I even tried going directly into the Download section. I really want to print these for our trip! If anybody has any suggestions I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

I was able to get them. Instead of opening the file I had to save it to my documents first and then I was able to print!

These are great April!!! I think that everybody should take these with them on their trips! What I wouldn't have given to had these for previous trips...very nice idea! Plus, I think it's a great way to bring CM's to Lou's site! Cannot wait for you to get back and post the first message to the "Cast Member Appreciation" thread!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Great idea!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder

Thumbs up

Great idea! May even bring more members to the site! Woulod love to see alot of the inside stuff CMs can tell

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    these are cool thank you

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    So you’ve met a great Cast Member that really made you day and you want to show your appreciation. So you come here to the Cast Member Appreciation forum to write about them. But how do you let the CM know they were great? You tell them! DWT staff has created these handy little credit card sized handout with the link already printed on it! All you have to do is print the cards out on a heavy stock (there are 8 to a page), cut out on the black lines, and take them with you to WDW, DL, DCL or even to your local Disney Store. They are even the perfect size to store in you DWT Lanyard pouches! And the cards are one-sided, so there is room to write a personal message on the back.

Thanx for putting forth the effort in producing these great cards. They look so professional!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

I printed some out yesterday on bright yellow cardstock (they match the DWT lanyard color ) and they look great! I printed out 16 cards for our 9 day trip....we shouldn't have more magical moments CM's than that should we???? I think I should be safe! April, the only other thing that I thought would be great with your wonderful cards is to have 4 cards on a page to hand out to the CM and 4 cards on the page to fill in the CM's name, date, park, ride...attraction...restaurant...hotel (etc.), and a place for a brief description of the magic. That would be helpful when you return home to post on the thread! Just a suggestion....

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    hmm good idea or...maybe a seperate sheet with that info on it sort of like a log in sheet so you don't lose all the little cards...??????would the cards print out ok smaller so you get more per sheet and they are easier for the CM to stick in their pocket ..like a little smaller then credit card size
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast