Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Big thanks to PUSH on 3/6/05 in the Cast Members forums; I was visiting the Magic Kingdom on my own this day, and while wandering through Tomorrowland on my way to make good on my fastpass to Space Mountain, I spotted ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

Big thanks to PUSH on 3/6/05

I was visiting the Magic Kingdom on my own this day, and while wandering through Tomorrowland on my way to make good on my fastpass to Space Mountain, I spotted an unusual spectacle of a crowd gathered around a trash can. I had never seen or even heard of PUSH for that matter, so when I first realized that this mobile garbage receptacle could move and engage guests in conversation, all the while still function as a real trash can should, I was dumbstruck to say the least. PUSH was hilarious, and played off of each guest beautifully. I stood watching for several long minutes in amazement before PUSH decided it was my turn to get involved. When PUSH asked me why I was alone that day and I told him it was because I make frequent day trips to WDW and can't always find someone to go with me, he called me " the Magic Kingdom expert" and then made me the newest contestent on "The Bachelor". After trying (unsuccesfully, however) to find me a friend in the crowd to hang out with, we exchanged our own hugs (yes, I hugged a Trash Can... what happens in Disney World, stays in Disney World ), and finally parted so that I could go make a spectacular dash around the stars on Space Mountain.

Meeting PUSH was quite possibly the highlight of my day. Never before have I felt so amazed by meeting a character. I don't know what it was about that amazing little cousin of R2D2, but I have to say that PUSH is easily one of Tomorrowland's neatest little-known attractions!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    (yes, I hugged a Trash Can... what happens in Disney World, stays in Disney World )
    They call me "Nana"