Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Carribean Beach CM's in the Cast Members forums; I went to WDW when I was about 8 or 9 and we stayed at the Carribean Beach. I brought two stuffed animals along (a cat and a Simba doll). ...
    karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder

Carribean Beach CM's

I went to WDW when I was about 8 or 9 and we stayed at the Carribean Beach. I brought two stuffed animals along (a cat and a Simba doll). When we got back from a long day at the parks we noticed the TV was on and positioned facing one of the beds. And on the bed my two stuffed animals were sitting "watching TV". Simba even had the remote control under his paw. I thought that was the neatest thing, and it is one of my favorite Disney memories.

Karamie

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    That is great karamie.

On our recent trip to POR, we returned to our room to find my kids stuffed animals (Pooh, Pluto and an ariel doll) propped up on a pillow, and Pooh was wearing my daughter's Princess hat, and area had our Disney flashlight under her arm. My kids thought that was awesome!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We stayed at CBR when we went down for the Millenium Celebration. The place was PACKED, but everybody was in good spirits. (Hey the world didn't end like everybody predicted!) Mr. iwannabeminnie DID manage to get sick while we were there (some kind of stomach bug, you don't want to know more). Our housekeeper, Donna (I still remember her name, you don't forget people like Donna) was astonished to see us headed back to the room around noon (we are on the bus by 7:00 am type people). I explained that Ed was sick and we were going to take the afternoon off. She called our room when her shift ended just to ask if we needed extra towels before she took off considering our situation. I told her they would be greatly appreciated. She showed up with the towels a few minutes later along with several packages of saltines and a bottle of 7 UP. Just a little gesture, really, but I cried most of the afternoon when I would think about it, and still get a little misty eyed now just retelling it.
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    do they do this at the value resorts also?....my dd would love to come back to find her fav critters posed and to tell the truth so would her dad and I
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    They did it for us when we stayed at the All Star Movies. We got a Dalmation towel animal and our souvenirs were lined up in the window waiting for us when we returned to the room.
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    That is what makes staying on property the coolest part! I love little touches like these.

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That's so sweet about the saltines and 7up. I can't wait to experience some more friendly CM's when I go in July!

Karamie

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    one year we came back back from the parks late at night to find all our dolls "the fab five" tucked into bed
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Vixen yes I think it can happen at any disney resort, but I also think a little mousekeeping tip can help....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    All those things sound so cute...I am sure they will have fun with the plethora of critters we HAVE to take everywhere with us...lol Thanks for the tip about the tip Dissy-that is one person I tend to forget about, I guess cause I never see them They are magic and invisible-it is Disney after all..lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    We just returned a few days ago from a 11 day stay at CBR... Our mousekeeper made cute little polar bears out of our wash clothes and hand towels... I'm such a kid I was so excited that we had cloth animals in our room...