Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss A Special Story in the Cast Members forums; Many of you know MommytoMJM I had the pleasure of spending last sunday with her and her family and friends. It was a magical expericnce for all involved and I ...
    DisneyCP2002 is offline A-Ticket holder

A Special Story

Many of you know MommytoMJM I had the pleasure of spending last sunday with her and her family and friends. It was a magical expericnce for all involved and I wanted to share the very special occurence last sunday afternoon. To preface this story, I was a CP in 2002 and knew Patrick from then.

Sunday MJ was dressed as Snow White and looked truly lovely as a princess. While I was on Small World with them, I happened to think it might be nice to have her meet Snow White in person. I left Bonny, Andrew, and MJ at Small World with the premise of searching for a safety pin. Little did I or they know how magical this experience would turn out to be.

After discussing my idea with several cast memebers, I was directed back to toontown fair. There I met a very familiar face from 2002, Patrick. I told him how much I would like to make this a reality for MJ and that even being the last person in to meet just Snow White would be special enough. He had me bring MJ and family back to County Bounty around 3:05 pm with the premise of being the last one to enter with a group of people.

When we arrived at the appointed time of 3:05, Patrick met us in the long hallway at the back of county bounty. I thought we would go join the line or wait until the princess line went in and join it. He had us go back down the ramp to the exit ramp to the princess room. He opened the door and the first surprise of this very magical experience no one would ever forget.

When we entered the room, there was NO ONE else in the room except for the Princess' and their greeters. The first to approach us was Snow White asking if MJ would like a picture with her. As many have read, MJ really doesn't go up to the characters but this picture:

We spent a good twenty minutes with all 3 princesses. They talked to her just like she would respond. They fussed over her dress, how pretty she was. We in the room including several managers were all in tears. This was truly a very magical experience for all. Here is two more pictures from the meet:

Cinderella giving her a kiss:

Mom, MJ, and the princesses:
    I work for

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    It's beautfiul Dania, thank you so much for posting this.....tearing up now....Disney Rules, I'll post the follow up to the story soon (like when MJ is asleep)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Too sweet!
    They call me "Nana"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCP2002
    Many of you know MommytoMJM I had the pleasure of spending last sunday with her and her family and friends. It was a magical expericnce for all involved and I wanted to share the very special occurence last sunday afternoon. To preface this story, I was a CP in 2002 and knew Patrick from then.

Sunday MJ was dressed as Snow White and looked truly lovely as a princess. While I was on Small World with them, I happened to think it might be nice to have her meet Snow White in person. I left Bonny, Andrew, and MJ at Small World with the premise of searching for a safety pin. Little did I or they know how magical this experience would turn out to be.

After discussing my idea with several cast memebers, I was directed back to toontown fair. There I met a very familiar face from 2002, Patrick. I told him how much I would like to make this a reality for MJ and that even being the last person in to meet just Snow White would be special enough. He had me bring MJ and family back to County Bounty around 3:05 pm with the premise of being the last one to enter with a group of people.

When we arrived at the appointed time of 3:05, Patrick met us in the long hallway at the back of county bounty. I thought we would go join the line or wait until the princess line went in and join it. He had us go back down the ramp to the exit ramp to the princess room. He opened the door and the first surprise of this very magical experience no one would ever forget.

When we entered the room, there was NO ONE else in the room except for the Princess' and their greeters. The first to approach us was Snow White asking if MJ would like a picture with her. As many have read, MJ really doesn't go up to the characters but this picture:

We spent a good twenty minutes with all 3 princesses. They talked to her just like she would respond. They fussed over her dress, how pretty she was. We in the room including several managers were all in tears. This was truly a very magical experience for all. Here is two more pictures from the meet:

Cinderella giving her a kiss:

Mom, MJ, and the princesses:
    What a wonderful thing you did for a very special person and family.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is awesome! So nice of you to do that!

Anyway I could see bigger pictures?

BellhopMicah is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That's awesome!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain

I have some pics that I will tryto get uploaded tonight for you
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain

You took the words right out of my mouth!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What a very special treat. Way to go!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    MJ is a special little angel to have so many angels looking out for her. It was a wonderful thing that you have done. thats what is going and doing the extra little thing that changes a persons life.