Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss HerMelinda at Pop Century in the Cast Members forums; We were so lucky to have a wonderful mousekeeper during the majority of our stay at Pop Century June 18-June 27! HerMelinda made a total of 6 beautiful towel animals ...

HerMelinda at Pop Century

We were so lucky to have a wonderful mousekeeper during the majority of our stay at Pop Century June 18-June 27! HerMelinda made a total of 6 beautiful towel animals for us! It was so much fun watching Parker race down the balcony to get to our window to see what she had left for us!

She also would arrange all the boys stuffed animals on the bed with the TV remote so that when we came back to the room at night it would appear that they had been having their own little party! This always brought a big smile to Parker's face!

Do not know how much she had to do with it, but on Parker's birthday when we returned to our room there was a beautiful spread on the bed! There were 10 helium filled balloons attached to small stuffed animals, one mickey, one pluto, one donald and one goofy. There was also an electric Test Track race car set along with autograped picture/birthday cards from Capt Hook & Buzz and Woody! If you had anything to do with this HerMelinda...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! The look on Parker's face when we entered the room that night was priceless!!!!

On our last day as we were heading out the door with our luggage, HerMelinda walked up to say goodbye and handed Parker one last, very special birthday towel animal. It was a clown with blonde curly hair and beaded eyes and USA stickers all over it. She thanked us for her tips and kind note, but that was not necessary because she earned every bit of it!

Thank you HerMelinda for making our stay at Pop Century a magical one!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Wow what a nice person

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I just read this and wow, I agree what a nice person.
    I saw the pics of his balloons and such but thot you had bought the animals and toys and had given them to someone to set up with the balloons....how very very cool...cant wait to see what they do for us.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I just read this and wow, I agree what a nice person.
    I saw the pics of his balloons and such but thot you had bought the animals and toys and had given them to someone to set up with the balloons....how very very cool...cant wait to see what they do for us.
    I did buy balloons and decorations and did the room the night before so that when Parker woke up he would see it all, but whomever was responsible for the stuff on the bed was all done by them. The animals, helium balloons, autographed picture cards and Test Track electronic race track were none of my doing. I sure would like to know who was responsible for spreading this very special Disney magic. I did mention it in my letter to Disney's Customer Service. Hopefully the deserving person gets thier dues!