Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Lady at Pecos Bill's in the Cast Members forums; I finally got her name! I told the story in another thread about a young lady that saved a table for a friend and I at Pecos Bill's on 4 ...
    rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder

Lady at Pecos Bill's

I finally got her name!
    I told the story in another thread about a young lady that saved a table for a friend and I at Pecos Bill's on 4 July. As you may remember there was a mass of people and this lady was kind enough to hold a table for us while I went to tell my friend where the table was located.
    Well last night after work, I got the urge to pay a visit to Magic Kingdom. While I was there I decided to meet up with Mr. Double Cheeseburger and his friends, Side of Fries and large Tea. After paying my respects, I head out to Pirates and run into the lady that saved the table for us. Her name is Reneta (prob spelled it wrong!). I thanked her again for saving the spot, and hopefully made her evening a little better. If you see her working, give her a hearty "Hello!" and a big "Thanks"! She was awesome!

That's great that you were able to find her again! I will be looking for her during our next trip when we stop off to have the chicken wrap! YUMMY!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Cool story! I've got to get to this restaurant some time!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It was a lot of fun making someone else smile. At work I added that as an informal part of my job description. If I don't get someone to smile or laugh at least once a day, then I didn't do my part to make their day better. Tough to do at a university, easy to do at Disney (most of the time).

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Well, it is people like you that make is so magical!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!