Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Amazing gift from CM.... in the Cast Members forums; I posted this in Gen Discussions, but it belongs here too.... Well, we had another incredible gift given to us this weekend (something that in a million years we never ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Amazing gift from CM....

I posted this in Gen Discussions, but it belongs here too....

Well, we had another incredible gift given to us this weekend (something that in a million years we never thought we'd be able to do for MJ!)

Steven who you see above, asked us when we were taking MJ to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MNSSHP and MVMCP) because he and Alicia (his girlfriend and a CM also) wanted to go when we did so we could all go together. We sadly and quietly told him that we really couldn't afford to go. He and Alcia decided to take us to both parties with them!!! I am so incredibly grateful and excited, thank you for making the year of a whole family with all of your love and Magic! We love you guys.

I don't know what we would do without all of the love, prayers, well wishes and gifts for MJ from our CM friends and our board buddies. Literally all of our friends are either board buddies or CM's!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    That's wonderful! I've never been to either, but I hope to one day. Have a wonderful time, and make sure you tell us all about it!