Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Dustin Amy and Ashley best CM in the Cast Members forums; I would like to tell you about a wonderful cast member ( Dustin ???????) at phoos play spot. 9/17/2005 he was nice respected my little girl and me like vip ...
    sanders is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Dustin Amy and Ashley best CM

I would like to tell you about a wonderful cast member ( Dustin ???????) at phoos play spot. 9/17/2005 he was nice respected my little girl and me like vip `s

Dustin took a photo for me so me and Ashley was in it together

Then he talked to me about my day at Disney and what Ashley & I was doing next

Dustin told Ashley all about rabbits house gofer `s and phoo `s sadly we had to go.

That night Ashley seen Dustin and ran over to see him to say good bye he stopped what he was doing got down on his knee and Ashley gave a big hug to him . That night she just could not wait to see Dustin the next day but we did not and Ashley was very sad and cant wait to try to see Dustin next time we go.

Therefore, if you know Dustin tell him Ashley and Amy Smith said thank you

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    We met Dustin this weekend too, he is awesome!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)