Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Jordan - Mgr. - Front Desk @ Beach Club in the Cast Members forums; Jordan - A fantastic person who put up with my @#$%!&@ when I was upset at the front desk of the Beach Club. Our 2nd day there we changed to ...
    Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Jordan - Mgr. - Front Desk @ Beach Club

Jordan - A fantastic person who put up with my @#$%!&@ when I was upset at the front desk of the Beach Club. Our 2nd day there we changed to a larger room at the Villa's since my father-in-law was coming in. We had requested a specific floor, water view. My husband had checked us out EARLY in the morning before most new guests arrived and checked us into our new room. Our room was still not ready when it should have been. I threw a HUGE temper tantrum (yes - I acknowledge that by this time I was really ticked off - especially given the service we have previously received on our trips. Plus it was my anniversary and I wanted things to be special) I wasn't happy at first with the outcome and being told we wouldn't get our request because someone in the room that they were giving us had decided to stay a couple more days. When we did get to the room, it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I called Jordan to apologize for my poor behavior and thanked her for her assitance. I believe she was also behind the chocolate covered strawberries and a white chocolate Mickey in my room later in the week. So THANK YOU for taking care of a totally uncool person at that time. (p.s. - Losing my temper is not a normal behavior, I am usually the calm and collected one. So you know when I get upset - it is for a good reason!)
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I'm glad to know Jordan is still there. She was one of my managers when I worked front desk July '04-November '04 at Y&B. She's fabulous! Thank you for calling and apologizing. I can't tell you how nice that is to hear. I experienced my share of upset guests who didn't understand that we weren't trying to ruin their vacation. We were just trying to do our best or at least those of us who didn't hate the world were. So thank you!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Great story! Thanks for sharing!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    At least you had the grace to call and apologize. I understand that none of us are perfect and we all have our moments. It isn't so much the ability to control your temper that separates us from the lower beings, but the ability to admit when we are wrong and make amends.