Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss Jonathon - Guest Services Cast Help Desk in the Cast Members forums; Jonathon helped me obtain another ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I had dealt with a very rude cast member over the phone on 12/7, and I immediately filed ...
    MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...

Jonathon - Guest Services Cast Help Desk

Jonathon helped me obtain another ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

I had dealt with a very rude cast member over the phone on 12/7, and I immediately filed a complaint.

Jonathon was the one who got my email after I had given up hope. I had emailed others and I had made lots of phone calls and everyone told me even though I had been treated improperly, there was nothing they could do. Jonathon responded to my email on 12/8 and he told me that he was working on it, but he would have an answer for me, on friday or on monday at the latest. He even tracked down my home phone number because I had not included it in the email and he called me to reassure me that he was working on it, and he'd do everything in his power to help me out.

Today, Jonathon called my house where I wasn't home, so he left a message, and then he emailed me asking for the number where I was at so he could call me to get information because he had done the (thought to be) impossible and gotten a ticket for me. He listened to my story over the phone, asked who I was going with, asked about my family, and then apologized to me.

Really I thought he did more than he had to. He spent a good 20 minutes on the phone with me making sure that I was satisfied and talking to me about my college and family. :-) He also emailed me after-wards to make sure I had the number, and when I sent him a 'thank you' he responded to that.

Now, I know they are trained to help guests, but I think this went beyond the fall of duty, so I just wanted to say thank you in person. :-) Well... over the internet at least.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Isn't it great when someone does something extra special to make your day?!?! So happy to hear that things worked out!!!!