Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Member Appreciation Discuss On the girl's trip in the Cast Members forums; Man, we met some GREAT cast members (some not so great, but we won't go into that here). First, Tabitha - you rock girl! She was the friend of Wendy ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

On the girl's trip

Man, we met some GREAT cast members (some not so great, but we won't go into that here).
    First, Tabitha - you rock girl! She was the friend of Wendy and Peter when we met them and then also the next day when we met Jasmine and Aladdin! She was so nice, she knows her Disney stuff! I hope we convinced her to join us on this site.
    Second, Mark - bus driver extradanaire (sp?)!!!! Summer and I were FREEZING sitting outside the Wilderness Lodge after dinner, waiting on a MK bus. Mark drives by with "Mickey Mouse" on the front....he is going off duty. So, I asked if he could just call in to the base and tell them to send an MK bus our way - we had been there over 20 minutes, others even longer. Not 5 minutes later, an MK bus comes up the drive - IT WAS MARK!!! Man, that guy decided to call in, turn around and come pick us up! Then, he practically dropped us at the door of the Magic Kingdom! That was awesome!!!

So many CM's made our trip wonderful. It is these CM's that can make every trip worth every penny (even the pressed ones!).
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Love the CM's who still care about the magic!!!!!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    we got told that if you ever see a CM not smiling or isn't looking too friendly
    got to gues relations and they will make sure they are smiling
    i think it would be fun to find all the unfriendly people and make them smile
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I belonged to a clogging(yes clogging-dont knock it till you tried it) group when I lived in Texas and part of the training for performance was to smile....loved the way they taught us to do it....if they didnt think we were smiling enuf at practice-We had to stand in front of a mirror and not smile while they told us"dont smile, do NOT smile" try it, hardest thing to avoid doing while someone says that let alone while staring into a mirror.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn