Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Cast Members Discuss The Interesting CM-guest encounters thread! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ohk... I'm not a cast member. I REALLY want to be but unfortunatlly I live in New York and I'm 13... Anyways, Cast members are awsome. They're like Disney Deciples ...
    lilmermaidgrl13 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: The Interesting CM-guest encounters thread!

Ohk... I'm not a cast member. I REALLY want to be but unfortunatlly I live in New York and I'm 13... Anyways, Cast members are awsome. They're like Disney Deciples My grandma works in MGM. I have a story where a cast member was being cool.

We were in Magic Kingdom and It was REALLY hot. We had just arrived because we were close to the entrance by this blue restroom (I think) and my step-dad was messing around with me. Playing with my hair, running the stroller into me. A guy walks over, and he was a cast member assuming the whole disney attire was his uniform, and pulls out a card. He writes something on it and it reads here's for putting up with dad. HAve a good vacation. It was so funny. We thanked the guy and he continued with his buisness. It was a cool day and it made me relize these guys just generally wanna make you happy. Good Job cast members, you made him stop........ for a while anyways.

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder

A couple summers ago my sisters and cousins and I would go on Tower of Terror again and again and again because there was no wait. we went on so many times in a row that we began to learn the cast members names and took pictures with them. The day before we left we only had time to go on Tower of Terror one more time because it was a long wait and we wanted to say hi to the cast members from the other night one more time. Well we went on the ride and didn't see any and when we got off the ride we asked if one of the certain bellhops were there. The bellhop said that he would check and he took us on the bellhop elevator back up to the top to check and we got to ride the ride again
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

When I was 4 years old my parents took us to Disney World (back when the Magic Kingdom park was the only Park). I remember I was walking with my Mother and sisters when I got separated from them and ended up standing alone on Main Street USA. A CM noticed me standing there looking around and came right over and asked me if i was OK. I told her I couldn't find my Mom. She took me by the hand and started walking me towards what I assume was the lost kid area. Along the way she got me an icecream cone and kept telling me not to worry and she'd find my Mom. Mind you i was 4 years old, in Disney World eating an icecream cone and holding a pretty ladies hand, i had not a worry in the world! As we walked I spotted my Mom, I don't recall this part but my Mom swears it is true, apparently I tugged on the CMs and hand and said there's my Mommy nodded over to here and just kept eating my icecream cone and holding the CMs hand.
    Last edited by Veritas; 09-05-2010 at 02:26 AM.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Wow CM's really do make the magic happen.. Thank you to all of you.

It's funny as well cos my first visit was when I was ten and I don't remember most of that except that I loved Disney. One thing I always do remember was walking out of one of the parks one night and I had gotten an invisible dog lead that day and one of the CM's came over to me and took the lead and told me that there was no dogs allowed in the park.. It scared me at first cos well I was shy and thought he was going to put me out but then he held the lead up in the air and went if you hold it like this you'll be ok though cos we do allow invisible giraffes! It's one of the few things I remember about my first visit outside of the picture memories!

BelleofNotredam is offline A-Ticket holder

This is an excellent thread, I hope people will continue to add more stories to it and share more of the Disney Magic!

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder

Please start some new stories. I love reading these sories. Does anyone have any new or old to share with us?
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123