Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Members Discuss Professional Internship Question in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hellooo! I'm interested in participating in Disney's Professional Internship program in the future, but I had a question regarding what type and how much experience Disney requires/recommends for an applicant ...
    ArexRee is offline A-Ticket holder

Professional Internship Question

Hellooo! I'm interested in participating in Disney's Professional Internship program in the future, but I had a question regarding what type and how much experience Disney requires/recommends for an applicant to have when applying. I'm only a freshman in college right now, but I'm interested in hearing some personal testimonies/suggestions of people who have been accepted or know of people who have been accepted into the program. I live in Orange County, California, so I'm looking into participating in the PI program at either Anaheim (Disneyland) or Burbank (Corporate Office). I'm interested in a position in Market, Management, Accounting, Park Operations, any business-oriented positions, etc. Things like how what college majors, work/internship experience, unique skills, etc. you have would be great to know. Any general advice or recommendations on the PI program would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!

I've only participated in the regular college program, but it was my understanding that to participate in the Professional Internships, you had to be an alumni of the College program, I could be wrong though.

You can see current job offers (including internships) and the qualifications at:
    https://disney.recruitmax.com//main/...4-74475b752e8e (just type in the word 'internship' as a keyword for the search

with Professional Internship specific info at:
    Disney Professional Internships - Home
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?