Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Members Discuss Where can I send praise for a cast member? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I've often heard of people writing to Disney to tell the company about especially good cast members. Now my wife and I would like to do this, as we had ...
    Experiment_626 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Where can I send praise for a cast member?

I've often heard of people writing to Disney to tell the company about especially good cast members. Now my wife and I would like to do this, as we had a cast member at Downtown Disney who went above and beyond the call for us on a recent trip. The problem is that I'm not sure who to contact. I know the store where he was working, his first name, and the date we were there. What do I do?

SSB

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    You could always send kind words to the coordinator at the Jungle, say Albino Pygmy was the bestest ever and that he's sorry for feeding other people's kids to the hippos and singing really loudly off key, and that he wants his job back, ok?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The general address for Walt Disney World is:

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
    P.O. Box 10000
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

You could probably speed it along by addressing it to the manager of the store, c/o this address. Include as much info as you can about the cast member. They'll see it gets to the right hands!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Experiment_626 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    You could always send kind words to the coordinator at the Jungle, say Albino Pygmy was the bestest ever and that he's sorry for feeding other people's kids to the hippos and singing really loudly off key, and that he wants his job back, ok?
    But I've already done all that I mean, who hasn't? But, somehow it just doesn't seem to be enough.

Plus, I don't think you're really sorry for feeding the kids to the hippos

SSB

blaze5113 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Where can I send praise for a cast member?

If you have all that information send it to the address in the above post. Guest compliments are VERY important at Disney and it will get to the right person.