Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Members Discuss Would like to work at WDW - Questios in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi, I would like to work at WDW but I was told by casting that I should be living in proximity to the park. Presently, I am living in the ...
    pjm406 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Would like to work at WDW - Questios

Hi,

I would like to work at WDW but I was told by casting that I should be living in proximity to the park. Presently, I am living in the Boston area. My first question is does the casting center provide a list or network of present cast members who maybe looking to share living quaters and of course expenses for those like myself looking to move into the area in order to be considered for hiring. Secondly, since there is currently a waiting list at WDW what does the job market look like in the area until, hopefully, my name is reached on the waiting list. Any other advise would be appreciated. I am going to be at WDW 12/14/08 - 12/20/08 and will be calling to arrange an interview two weeks before my arrival.

Thanks, PatM

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I have a friend who worked at DHS. She only worked part time, when she could get down there. We live on Long Island.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/