Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Members Discuss Any CMs interested in answering a few questions? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I’m in the midst of writing a “Behind The Scenes” type book about Walt Disney World, told through the eyes of employees of the Mouse, and need more insider tales! ...
    bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Any CMs interested in answering a few questions?

I’m in the midst of writing a “Behind The Scenes” type book about Walt Disney World, told through the eyes of employees of the Mouse, and need more insider tales!

I got a few responses from Craigs List and through friend referrals, but I know some CMs post here as well, so I thought it would be worth a shot!

I'm looking for all kinds of employees of Walt Disney World, no matter what your job was. Whether you flipped burgers at Disney Hollywood Studios, ran an attraction at The Magic Kingdom, or even cleaned up after hours, I want to hear from you!

I’m mostly looking for anecdotal stories about your job (good and bad), any funny or fond memories, and even run-in’s with guests.

If you’re interested, please contact me for more information, as I’d love to hear from more people!

Thanks!

babyladykatie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Im an alumni of the college program and I worked as a recruiter for the college program all throughout my college career. If youre ok taking some stories from an ex-CM Id be happy to contribute.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Walt Disney World College Program Alumni - 2003
    *Currently doing everything I possibly can to go back
    to work at WDW.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1989 - Off Property, First Trip to WDW
    1994 - Polynesian Resort
    2000 - Off Property
    2003 - Walt Disney World College Program, Merchandise Hostess, Disney-MGM Studios
    2004 - Off Property
    2006 - Boardwalk
    2007 - Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
    2009 - Coronado Springs, Got engaged at WDW!!!
    February 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
    December 2010 - Caribbean Beach
    February 2011 - 4-night Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream
    2012 - Disney Wedding!!!