Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Cast Members Discuss MY CM moments in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; 1. Me and my sister went to get pictures with Stitch. While we are walking away, Stitch suddenly RUNS over to my family and hugs my mom who is in ...
    Nicole-la is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile MY CM moments

1. Me and my sister went to get pictures with Stitch. While we are walking away, Stitch suddenly RUNS over to my family and hugs my mom who is in a wheelchair! (she has a terrible back and has a hard time walking around parks all day). One of the sweetest things I've ever seen!

2. Me and my family were at EPCOT. We pass a tiny cart that sells only water and popcorn. My dad jokingly says, "Do you have free samples?" The young castmember looked very confused and didn't know how to answer. We just smiled and kept walking. We get to about 100 feet away and this Cast Member is booking towards us, holding this tiny cup of popcorn! He hands it to us and we all thank him before he runs back to the car. It was so great. Me and my family still talk about it today! The popcorn was pretty good too!

Those two are the only ones I have so far, but hopfully this year I could get many more to tell!

Neeka7701 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: MY CM moments

On time we were walking around the pool area and a life guard comes up to us, and says hello and starts a conversation. Then he said, "Alright, turn around and close your eyes! No peaking!" I stod there for about a minute then he said, "You can turn around now!" Then there was a green bead neacklace that he weaved into a star. "Then he whispered in my ear "Now your dreams can always come true!" It was a great CM moment!
    My Walt Disney World Vacations
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club and Beach Club at Christmas
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside
    2010-Port Orleans Riverside

I Love that little Duck!