Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Celebrations Magazine Discuss Celebrations Magazine in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Received the magazine in Nebraska on Saturday. It is fantastic. Great work Tim and Lou. I agree with DisneyDreamer13, this is not your typical magazine. Very high quality material and ...
    LincolnDisFam is offline A-Ticket holder
    Received the magazine in Nebraska on Saturday. It is fantastic. Great work Tim and Lou. I agree with DisneyDreamer13, this is not your typical magazine. Very high quality material and great content with only two ads. Great job.

kparker is offline A-Ticket holder
    Imagine my surprise after my post yesterday, to come home and find my magazine had arrived this afternoon! In near perfect condition too! Thanks for such an outstanding effort Lou, Tim and all the generous contributors, who have created such a wonderful magazine that I'm sure I'll read every word of! You definitely make living so far from WDW that little bit easier.

Kirsten

BeachClubLover is offline A-Ticket holder
    I live in VA and did not subscirbe to the magazine and opted to order a back issue when the first issue came out. I have already had mine for a week and a half and it is amazing! I heard some complaints about the magazine not coming in plastic and having a huge lable on the cover. Well mine came in a cover and had no label so it was great! Mint condition! So if you want to avoid those problems you might want to think about ordering a back issue. It's quicker and in better condition.

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    It was posted on another forum (either by Tim F or his wife), that all future issues will be polybagged for the protection of the magazine and to avoid all those stamps and mailing labels from being applied to the cover.

I'm sure Tim F was quite upset to see those "stickers" all over the cover he painstakingly laid out with Tim Devine's fabulous covershot of the castle
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by harra View Post
    I agree Tim Devine's photos are Fantasmic!, but I'm biased because he's my brother from another mother....LOL Heck our families have been known to vacation together and not kill each other. He had the lion's share of the pictures in the magazine. Real tribute to his photographic talent
    thanks, ray, much appreciated. if anyone knows how much i hustle with the photos, it's definitely you. it's a pleasure to call you my friend.

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

flutter is offline Moderator
    I got my magazine today!!!!!!

Silver Britches is offline A-Ticket holder
    I finally got mine today, too!!! Awesome job Tim and Lou! It's beautiful!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Have been going through the magazine, page by page, it really turned out nice. Great job! I have something to look forward to in between our WDW trips now.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

DaveH is offline A-Ticket holder
    I got mine yesterday, it came in poor condition. A good part of the back page is gone, as in torn. The front page is bent all up. I went to the website and used the email link and emailed with 4 small pics. I have not had a chance to read it yet. It does look wonderful and made with heavy paper. I think it needs to be in some kind of covering. I have seen plastic and paper coverings to protect them.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    still waiting in ny
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    got my copies today... ooh, shiny!

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

CinderellaPug is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ours came in the mail today!!! It is very exciting. The magazine looks great. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks,

CP
    You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far.
    Please stand up before exiting. Bye-bye
    Wait a minute I love that idea!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaPug View Post
    Ours came in the mail today!!! It is very exciting. The magazine looks great. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks,

CP
    I also finally got mine todayjust flipping through it, it looks great. Will explore it later. CinderellaPug I love your avatar
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    First, let me say THANK YOU to everyone who has subscribed or ordered the first issue! We really appreciate your support, and hope you enjoy the magazine! We are very proud of the first issue, and we are grateful to all of our contributors for their wonderful work.

As for the shipping issues - let me apologize first for the delay. We think there may have been an error at the mailing house with how they sent it, and the delays from the USPS thereafter were unfortunately out of our control. Nevertheless, we sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate your patience.

With regard to the condition of some of the magazines, please know that future issues will be bagged to protect the magazine and its cover. Of course, labels will be printed on the bags themselves so as not to mar the cover, and in fact, the labels for the first issue were not supposed to be placed on the front cover as well. We will be using a new mailing house for the next issue and beyond in order to hopefully avoid these same issues.

That being said, if anyone received their first issue in damaged condition and would like to contact me directly, please feel free to email me.

Thank you all once again!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I subscribed way back in August and haven't received mine yet :-(
    I'd blame the snow... but we haven't had any yet!
    Hope it comes soon!!!
    Piglet Rules!!

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast