Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Celebrations Magazine Discuss Celebrations Magazine in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Originally Posted by harra I know Tim Foster has a very clear idea of what kind of content he wants in the magazine and people are being contacted to provide ...
    willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by harra View Post
    I know Tim Foster has a very clear idea of what kind of content he wants in the magazine and people are being contacted to provide it.

So, it's highly possible that someone has been tapped to provide "Disney on the cheap" kind of content. It may be the Carlsons or someone else.

I, on the other hand, am pretty confident I will NOT be writing about my bodybuilding hobby...LOL. But, it does give me an idea of suggesting articles reviewing gym facilities in resorts....hmm.
    Ray, congrats on being a contributor to this magazine!

I think you should do some reviewing of gym facilities at the resorts...maybe offer some of your nutrition knowledge while at WDW. Or do you plan it as visiting WDW during the BB off season?

What ever you contribute, I'm sure it'll be great. Congrats. And congrats to those involved. The promo materials looks good!!
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by willful View Post
    Ray, congrats on being a contributor to this magazine!

I think you should do some reviewing of gym facilities at the resorts...maybe offer some of your nutrition knowledge while at WDW. Or do you plan it as visiting WDW during the BB off season?

What ever you contribute, I'm sure it'll be great. Congrats. And congrats to those involved. The promo materials looks good!!
    Will,

I bow down with great respect to any competitive bodybuilder who's worth his salt, who dares to enter into a Disney Resort and/or Theme Park in the throws of contest preparation

It's about as dangerous as being a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair store.

So, research trips will be during the off-season, most definitely. And I'd love to write about eating healthy at Disney and review facilities in the resorts. It would give me a good reason to try and eat healthy...for research...haha

But, we'll see what Mr. Foster wants for content out of me
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

Kevbot is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'll be ordering a sub for myself and one for a friend's birthday! I had to convince him not to listen to the latest podcast so it could be a surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbot View Post
    I'll be ordering a sub for myself and one for a friend's birthday! I had to convince him not to listen to the latest podcast so it could be a surprise!
    When is his b-day? I doubt you can delay him from listening to the podcast for too long. It's not too often we get a 1 hour podcast from lou!
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

When is his b-day? I doubt you can delay him from listening to the podcast for too long. It's not too often we get a 1 hour podcast from lou!
    His birthday's in September! I think he'll be able to skip ONE! Just so long as Lou puts out a new one, soon! I've got a need!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbot View Post
    His birthday's in September! I think he'll be able to skip ONE! Just so long as Lou puts out a new one, soon! I've got a need!
    Well, Lou releases on a pretty consistent schedule. So the next one will drop Sunday
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

AWESOME! I listen to three podcasts and Lou's is my favorite. Right now, I'm catching up on older ones. I love it when he says, "We're running a little long," and I want to shout, "Good! Go for two hours!"

Fantastic! I listen to three podcasts and Lou's is my favorite. I keep wanting him to go longer!

willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Will,

I bow down with great respect to any competitive bodybuilder who's worth his salt, who dares to enter into a Disney Resort and/or Theme Park in the throws of contest preparation

It's about as dangerous as being a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair store.

So, research trips will be during the off-season, most definitely. And I'd love to write about eating healthy at Disney and review facilities in the resorts. It would give me a good reason to try and eat healthy...for research...haha

But, we'll see what Mr. Foster wants for content out of me
    I know! I couldn't imagine being on a restrictive competition BB diet and going to WDW. Whew! Talk about restraint needed.

Now it would be a good off season bulk option though.
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I finally listened to the podcast this morning and when I got into work, subscribing was the first thing I did.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by timned88 View Post
    yes, he is a genius when it comes to that stuff. i really admire his work.
    Tim I heard too that you're going to have a bit of a partnership with Tim and Lou on this too. That's great! I Love your stuff as well!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    I,ve subscribed today.....................wonder if I,m one of the first "Over the Pond" to subscribe..............can,t wait .....................even though we have the Forums & Podcast ......there,s nothing like sitting down to a good "Disney" read.

I Belle
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by disneylady View Post
    wonder if I,m one of the first "Over the Pond" to subscribe
    I think a member of Tim Devine's forums subscribed earlier this week. He was the one who originally prompted the discussion of how to accommodate international subscriptions
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    i need pay day to hurry up so i can subscribe
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    My mom ordered our subscription!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast