Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Celebrations Magazine Discuss Celebrations Issue 9 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; The newest issue we received is wonderful. I think we need to revisit CBR as we missed so much in 1998. Mary jo great Space writing, love the picture you ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Celebrations Issue 9

The newest issue we received is wonderful. I think we need to revisit CBR as we missed so much in 1998. Mary jo great Space writing, love the picture you put of it. thegoz85 very good on the Animatronics I didn't put your sign on with the name now it makes sense Lou & Tim you guys just keep cranking out issues of entertainment & memories. I Thank you very much looking forward to the next issue.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Mary jo is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    The newest issue we received is wonderful. I think we need to revisit CBR as we missed so much in 1998. Mary jo great Space writing, love the picture you put of it. thegoz85 very good on the Animatronics I didn't put your sign on with the name now it makes sense Lou & Tim you guys just keep cranking out issues of entertainment & memories. I Thank you very much looking forward to the next issue.
    thank you, Darlene. I will always love that ride!!!
    Mary Jo
    Listen for Storytime with MoJo

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post
    thank you, Darlene. I will always love that ride!!!
    Me too! I feel lost though, the last 2 times we were there it was getting fixed or refurbished. Hope it is up when we are there for the cruise. Maybe we can ride it together!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Me too! I feel lost though, the last 2 times we were there it was getting fixed or refurbished. Hope it is up when we are there for the cruise. Maybe we can ride it together!

Sounds like a plan!!!!
    Mary Jo

Sounds like a plan!!!!
    Wonderful!

thegoz85 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Thanks! I would have been really surprised if you figured out it was me just from my user ID!!
    "Every sunset leads to morning, with the promise of opportunity."
    ~Promise

Love Disney? Interested in technology? Read DisTECH! Click the logo to check it out:

Also find me on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoz85 View Post
    Me too! My articles were on Animatronics and 3D shows. Your Space Mountain article was awesome, by the way!

I never did thank you!! Thank you!!!

I would mention that I love your article too, but guess what, I haven't gotten my magazine yet. I emailed Tim, but he hasn't responded. I will see it eventually, lol.

Congrats, on the article! I am sure it is amazing. I have a really cool picture of the original Abraham Lincoln animatronic. I'll have to post it on here. I'm sure you've seen it.
    Mary Jo

Here is Abe himself. This is from the D23 Expo. I wish I could have had more time in the exhibit. It was amazing.

Mary Jo

Thanks! I would have been really surprised if you figured out it was me just from my user ID!!
    Your welcome, so glad I know now.

Here is Abe himself. This is from the D23 Expo. I wish I could have had more time in the exhibit. It was amazing.
    Awesome pic! The OC Register did an "inside Mr. Lincoln" article before the Disneyland attraction re-opened with a cartoony look at the figure, but it wasn't nearly as detailed as your photo. Did you get to see the autonomatronic display they had at D23?
    ~Promise

Love Disney? Interested in technology? Read DisTECH! Click the logo to check it out:

Mary Jo, great picture. Wow I never would have thought that is how they look.

Adam thank you just check out the link that was very interesting.

I would have never have realized that was how they are designed. Not very tech, as my DH would say. Trying to learn.

Mary Jo, great picture. Wow I never would have thought that is how they look.

Adam thank you just check out the link that was very interesting.

I would have never have realized that was how they are designed. Not very tech, as my DH would say. Trying to learn.
    I was a little surprised when I first saw his "insides" also. It's amazing how mechanical it looks on the inside when the outside can be so lifelike.
    ~Promise

I was a little surprised when I first saw his "insides" also. It's amazing how mechanical it looks on the inside when the outside can be so lifelike.
    Yes, so true, just showed DH & he was also amazed.

BigDaddy Disney is offline A-Ticket holder

I still have not received my issue #9, has anyone else had a problem with this issue. I email Tim again and he has not replied yet. Let me know if anyone else still hasn't got their copy yet.
    BigDaddy Disney

Awesome pic! The OC Register did an "inside Mr. Lincoln" article before the Disneyland attraction re-opened with a cartoony look at the figure, but it wasn't nearly as detailed as your photo. Did you get to see the autonomatronic display they had at D23?
    I saw several exhibits that had new anamatronics. Are you refering to the new "Cars" that will be used in Cars Land in California Adventure?
    I'll post a picture of them. Now, the picture does not do it justice though. It was something you really need to see in person to fully understand.
    Mary Jo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast