Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Celebrations Magazine Discuss Just subscribed!! (but I have a question :) in the The WDW Radio Show forums; As my subject says I just subscribed to Celebrations and also bought all the back issues. Does the Celebrations web site have a listing of every issue and what is ...
    TheH2s is offline B-Ticket Holder

Just subscribed!! (but I have a question :)

As my subject says I just subscribed to Celebrations and also bought all the back issues. Does the Celebrations web site have a listing of every issue and what is included in the issue? I see the ones listed that you can back order but there isn't anywhere that has the 3 other issues that you can't back order.

I'm specifically looking for information on Frontierland (Splash Mountain specifically). Did any of the previous issues have information about this? If so which issue?

Thanks!

NOS
    NOS is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Just subscribed!! (but I have a question :)

Issue 1 featured a Splash Mountain article. Issue 8 featured an article on the unbuilt Western River Expedition attraction and Issue 10 featured an article on Davy Crockett, which obviously has Frontierland tie-ins. Hope you find the issues you're looking for. Issue 1 is hard to come by!

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Just subscribed!! (but I have a question :)

Celebrations is keepsake quality, therefore there is virtually NO re-sale market for them. We'll have to wait until some of the current owners die until issues show up on Ebay! Tim and Lou have mentioned they will re-print some of the missing issues (including Issue 1) some time in the future, so there's hope for those of us who missed them the first time around.