Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Celebrations Discuss Favortite Time of Year in the General Discussions forums; What's your favorite time of year to visit WDW or any other park and why? My favorite time to visit is during Christmas time...the decorations are great and I love ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Question Favortite Time of Year

What's your favorite time of year to visit WDW or any other park and why?

My favorite time to visit is during Christmas time...the decorations are great and I love Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party too!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Mine would have to be for the Food and Wine Festival.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    We usually go at Easter time and it really is a beautiful time to go with everything in bloom. But it's also very crowded . I've never been at Christmas time but we went just this past November for the 1st time (for that time of year) and I really liked that also, wasn't as crowded (but I have to say it was alot more crowded then I expected) and I loved the Food and Wine Festival and also I got to see some of the Christmas decorations. So I guess what I'm trying to say I think anytime of year (except maybe the summer, too hot) would be my favorite .
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

WASPDADUK is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mine is food and Wine Oct/ Nov plus start of basketball season, weather temps just right, but because of school Holidays we now have to visit in Aug hot humid and hurracanes. Still love it though.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Another vote for the Food & Wine Festival in Epcot and MNSSHP in MK, so late October works for us! Party for the Senses makes me a very, very, very, very happy person.

The Christmas season would be second with Candlelight Processional, MVMCP, decorations, Holiday Storytellers, etc.

Third place would be mid-May for Flower and Garden in Epcot.

I also liked Gays Days because it made Pleasure Island 10 times more fun than usual.

I haven't been during Easter, Christmas, or the heat of the Summer ... yet.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    I like visiting late April early May during the EPCOT flower show. It's gorgeous and not crowded at all. Now that I'm teaching again, I can't do it any more.

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    mine is the food and wine festival. My husband and i got married Oct. 14 and spend 2 weeks in disney for our honeymoon. It was not crowded at all!!!! Christmas is beautiful but very crowed!!!! October is my favorite!!!
    shannon

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Well i think the second week of January is good no crowds no wait and we had awesome weather..
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century