Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Celebrations Discuss BamaJenn's 1st Anniversary as a Mommy in the General Discussions forums; I just have to share this... on Thursday, March 29th my son will be 1 year old! I can't believe it. Has it really been a year already? It's crazy, ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

BamaJenn's 1st Anniversary as a Mommy

I just have to share this... on Thursday, March 29th my son will be 1 year old! I can't believe it. Has it really been a year already? It's crazy, it doesn't seem like it could possibly be that long ago. We're giving him his own chocolate cake to devour on Thursday and having a huge party for him on Saturday with lots of mommy's friend's and their children. Anyway! Everyone send some virtual cupcakes his way!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Congratulations Mommy! You think the first year went fast....just wait! Next stop...terrible two's!

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Congrats!!! We are in the process of adopting but it is hard cuz we are a little older. They are only considering it because I am home full time and Amy has a great job. It also helps that we have way more house than we need, we got a great deal on a beautiful old home in Hyde Park with the wide porches and whatnot, it is a great neighborhood in Tampa with great schools, although we will probably homeschool. But anyway Congrats again!!!!!!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Congrats!!! Just wait until he becomes a teenager or a mouthy 9 year old who about to get killed. Oh wait you didnt want to hear about my two terrors enjoy him now this is a fun time with more to come.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    If you think the 1st birthday is great, wait till he gets old enough to whip out his own Amercian Express card to pay for your dinner! THAT'S a real milestone!
    Happy Almost Birthday to the baby!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Congrats!!!!! Its goes really fast! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!!!!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......