Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Celebrations Discuss A PumpkinJack baby!! in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS Just as long as he not born today. Tomorrow will be just fine. Girl, now you know...They did not want their precious baby boy to come ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS View Post
    Just as long as he not born today. Tomorrow will be just fine.
    Girl, now you know...They did not want their precious baby boy to come on YOUR BIRTHDAY - I'm teasing ya Jedi
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Just heard from Bobby....

Jen has been doing beautifully! They actually stayed at the hospital last night. They got Jen all checked in and the doctor gave her cervidill to help get her dilated more last night.

Jen had a pretty good night after she got some medicine to help her sleep and another kind to help with some pain. She woke up sometime after 4:00 AM because of contractions and her nurse checked her and told them that she was 3-4 centimeters. So, rather than give her any more of the pain med, they put in an order for an epidural. The anesthesiologist came in and administered the epidural at 5:30 AM. Jen did GREAT during the whole thing and has been feeling pretty good since then.

The doctor came in after 7:00 AM to check Jen and decided to break her water at 7:30 AM. Jen was about 5-6 centimeters dilated and the doctor was very excited to see how nicely she's moving along.

Right now Jen is resting and we're eagerly waiting for things to progress a little more. She's had a great nurse has been very helpful and is sticking right by Jen's side to make sure she's comfortable.

Stay tuned for more on baby Robert!

Bobby will let me know when there is more to report....like Baby Robert's arrival!!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Yeah, well, if you think you are ready for him to be here already, consider how Jen is feeling about now.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    When baby comes we need a new thread called "PumpkinJack baby is HERE"
    Nope....it will all stay right here!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Yeah, well, if you think you are ready for him to be here already, consider how Jen is feeling about now.

Jen had an epidural! She ain't feeling anything right now!!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Thanks for the update, Melis!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    That is great news to hear. I am glad things a progressing nicely and I will continue to keep all 3 in my prayers!!

WOO HOO!!! We almost have a little new PumpkinJack!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Every day I'm happier and happier that I had a c-section. I can't imagine labor lasting this long. LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    the update was almost an hour ago, we need more news melissa!!!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Every day I'm happier and happier that I had a c-section. I can't imagine labor lasting this long. LOL!
    I don't know...I've have them both ways, I was in labor with my son for over 16 hours after he was born, the pain was gone... The C-sections i've had, EEKKK... But, so well worth it

Watch out Rich and Jason, you may just be having a new sherrif in town to share your birthdays with ya

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    I don't know...I've have them both ways, I was in labor with my son for over 16 hours after he was born, the pain was gone... The C-sections i've had, EEKKK... But, so well worth it
    I've done a c-section and a 22 hour labour, labour is way better, but i hope whatever happens for them today, mum and baby are healthy and happy.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Cassidy was 5-1/2 weeks early. I had Nubane twice. Which I wish I hadn't had the second time since I was so drugged up I hardly remember anything. And by the time I wanted my epi it was too late. I was lucky that she only had to be in NICU for 10 days. Originally they told me till her due date. There is actually a long funny story about me going into labor early but I won't post it now.

Can't wait for the baby to come!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Bobby just called. He sounds so tired...I can only imagine how Jen feels. They are just getting ready to go in for a C-section so Robert should be making his way into the world shortly!!!

Bobby also asked to keep them in our prayers for all to go well....not that I really needed to ask that of you guys, because I'm sure you all are already doing that!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast