Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Celebrations Discuss Congratulations to our CMO! in the General Discussions forums; I figure this should be a real celebration so I'm putting it out here in the Celebrations topic!! Congratulations Justin on being our Chief Magic Official! We are all so ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Talking Congratulations to our CMO!

I figure this should be a real celebration so I'm putting it out here in the Celebrations topic!!

Congratulations Justin on being our Chief Magic Official! We are all so excited for you and can't wait to hear about everything you experience in your role!! You are so deserving of the title and I can only imagine the smiles you'll bring to the faces of every person you touch.

2008 Disney Parks CMO
    Last edited by BamaJenn; 04-22-2008 at 11:42 AM.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    CONGRATS, JUSTIN!!

We all can't wait to hear about all the experiences as the CMO! You seem like a great person to be spreading all over the world! Hopefully you'll have time to stop in here and say "hi" and let us know what you're up to from time to time.

Make sure to get with Lou for an interview.
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    Congratulations Justin!!! Maybe you can fashion the purple helmet with the CMO ears. hahaha. Can't wait to hear what your first act as CMO is.

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WOW!!!
    Congratulations to Justin! Way to go fellow DWT friend, Pittsburgher and United Methodist!
    Sandy

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!
    I just finished watching your finalist interview video & the announcement video!
    That must have been one crazy moment!!! I can't even imagine!!!!!
    Anyway, congrats again, and I'm sure you will do an absolutely MAGICAL job in that position!!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Congratulations JUSTIN!!!! Way to go!!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Way to go Justin! I can't wait to hear all about your new job.
    Sept 2010 Trip Planned!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Congrads Justin! I watched all the videos on the site and you certainly seem like the right man for the job. Enjoy your time as CMO (and if you need a personal assistant I can be reached at..... )

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Whew!

When this contest started I was a big Lou supporter... and I was shocked that he didn't make the Top 10.

After that I became a big Justin supporter, but Patrick's video was funny and he got a lot of Podcast love. I told my wife, "Justin's great, but I think Patrick might take it."

Wrong again.

So when it came down to the Final 3, Justin was now clearly the best choice. His video, his interviews, and the special events. Justin was unstoppable... clearly the right man for the job.

I'm so glad that I finally got it right. No surprises. Disney got themselves the right person for the job.

Enjoy yourself, Justin. And tell us all about it.

Congratulations.
    Dreams Never Die!

CONGRATULATIONS JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just signed on to see what the results were! Looks like having all of us crazy DWT'ers who would sit and vote for an hour straight paid off!

Enjoy every minute of this awesome opportunity and share all the details with us!

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe you created a separate thread for me! THANKS!!!! I just posted over on the other CMO thread, so be sure to check it out! For now, it is LATE and I need to get some sleep . . .

Thank you so much for everything! I'll be sure to pop in tomorrow and try to answer some questions and share some of the amazing memories I have already!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin M View Post
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe you created a separate thread for me! THANKS!!!! I just posted over on the other CMO thread, so be sure to check it out! For now, it is LATE and I need to get some sleep . . .

Thank you so much for everything! I'll be sure to pop in tomorrow and try to answer some questions and share some of the amazing memories I have already!
    Well it is a subject CERTAINLY worthy of it's own thread! Just glad Jenn hopped right on it!

Cannot wait to hear all about it Justin!

willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Well it is a subject CERTAINLY worthy of it's own thread! Just glad Jenn hopped right on it!
    For sure! Justin deserves his own celebratory thread!!!
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Again, I am so flattered and humbled by you all! Thanks for everything! Now that things are slowly settling down at work (although I have a few REALLY long days ahead of me this week!) what all would you like to know? I will be posting a few things on the dreamcmo.com website eventually, but if you have any specific questions (that I'm allowed to answer!) I'd be more than happy to fill you in!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Just gonna jump in...

When does the job officially begin?
    I know you'll be going to Disneyland and WDW, what about other parks?
    What about other buildings, such as Walt Disney Imagineering, Pixar or other corporate places and events (such as Official Attraction Opening Ceremonies)?
    Who do you most hope you will get to meet?
    Do you think they might look for your input or advice on upcoming projects, and how intimidating would that be?
    When you go to parks, will they occasionally allow you to bring close family or are they looking at this purely as business?
    Do you think you might be able to (sometimes) tell us when you'll be in the parks, so that we might happen to bump into and congratulate you in person?
    Do you think you'll still be able to make MouseFest?

I get the impression that this is a publicity post, but that you will get some opportunities to show your mettle. If your ideas don't entice them, they will utilize you mostly for publicity. If however, you impress them with your ideas and suggestions you could ultimately find yourself being offered a more permanent position. Is that anywhere close to the truth?

Congratulations again. I'm very excited for you and hope you had a magical Celejubilarty.
    Dreams Never Die!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast