Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Celebrations Discuss We Got A House!! in the General Discussions forums; Congratulations on your new house!!...
    ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Congratulations on your new house!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well Everyone we are all moved in and most of the stuff is put away. Just need to hang some pics and do some landscaping. Living room has been painted and crown molding put up, only to inflict me with a broken foot. You see graceful here was on the ladder helping DH put up said crown molding when she fell of step ladder. What actually happend was that the tendon on the top of my foot pulled a chunk of bone off the bone that runs to your big toe. So now Im the proud owner of the latest summer fashion, a walking boot. Little B is loving all the space she has and zips up and down the sidewalk with her Disney Princess bike (Did you expect anything less! lol) I'll post pics when everything is done, hopefully that is before Chirstmas.

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    Congrats how exciting !!!
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

Pictures!

This is the front of the house. We have an attached garage. We are planning to do more landscaping and stuff next spring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-001.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-002.jpg  

This is the view when you come in the front door. You can go straight into the kitchen, left into the living room or right into the den (my Disney room).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

More pictures!

This is the living room, its an L shape and flows into the dining area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-004.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-007.jpg  
    Last edited by dsnyqwn1; 09-09-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: add pics

Kitchen

I love my huge kitchen. In the next couple years we are planning on replaceing the cabinets and putting an island in. Also the window over the sink looks into the living room. I can watch tv and do dishes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-005.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-006.jpg  

This is the main bathroom which is Brianna's and her bedroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-008.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-009.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-010.jpg  

Here's our room. Haven't done much as we have been busy working on the rest of the house. We have our own bath with a "Beautiful" orange shower stall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-011.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-012.jpg  

This is the patio door from the kitchen. We have been working our tails off getting the backyard to look like this. For those of you who saw the listing pics you will understand unfortunately we didnt take before hand pics (kicking self). Next spring we will be planting grass seed were the dirt is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-014.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-015.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-016.jpg  
    Last edited by dsnyqwn1; 09-09-2008 at 10:01 PM.

This is my Disney room. This is were my computer is and where I have my Disney stuff. I put all my McDonalds Disney glasses on the mantel and some other things. My mom and I made the curtains. I bought red fabric with Mickey heads on them and used stich-witch tape to hem them. They turned out nice. The door in the den leads to the garage to the left and downstairs to the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-020.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-021.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-023.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-022.jpg  

Right now our downstairs is not much to look at but eventually we want to put a bar and guest room down there. Also I have requested that my husband make me a scrapbooking area too.

In the first pic, this is at the bottom of the stairs. To the left is the work room (second pic) and my laundry to the right (last pic).

We also have a third bedroom but its empty. When we have another baby and set it up (no doubt a Disney nursery) I'll post those pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails We Got A House!!-ourhouse-017.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-018.jpg   We Got A House!!-ourhouse-019.jpg  

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Everything looks really great. You have done a really good job with all of that in such a short time. Love the princess bedroom, the Disney room and that kitchen is huge. Good job and thanks for sharing it with us.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Very nice job with everything!! You have a great looking home! Is "B" liking her new room? I'll bet your husband is glad to have a break from the remodeling.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: We Got A House!!

Alright, then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12