Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Celebrations Discuss Baby Shower for Summer! in the General Discussions forums; Lori's making the punch??? That might be safer than her making the cake....I have heard of some of her cakes....
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Lori's making the punch??? That might be safer than her making the cake....I have heard of some of her cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Lori's making the punch??? That might be safer than her making the cake....I have heard of some of her cakes.

That's true......I didn't think about that!!!! I was just thinking of some of the lovely c o c k t a i l s she could come up with for T.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Um, maybe I'll just make my own cake and punch. But you could send me some of those nice little mints.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Oh, I'll bring the Jell-o Shots!!

Wait, is it not that kind of party?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    She's not much of a playa...it's the only game she's got so let's give her a break

Your such a hater

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh my gosh! Y'all are killin' me!!! I'll send out little petite fours. (Is that how you spell that?)
    As for Lori's punch & the jell-o shots, if I can't have them... no one else can!
    And Jer... loves to be first right? Well, she & Nic were the first to buy Ashlyn a prize... too bad I still don't know what it is cuz she NEVER SENT IT!!!!!! (From back in June)!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    And Jer... loves to be first right? Well, she & Nic were the first to buy Ashlyn a prize... too bad I still don't know what it is cuz she NEVER SENT IT!!!!!! (From back in June)!

See, she shouldn't have been first...you would think that should could make it to the post office within a couple of MONTHS!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Your such a hater

No...I'm a playa hater...so since you aren't a playa...I aint' hating on you!

Actually........I was first on that! And I know that for sure because I bought the gift that I just sent out to you at DTD the day before the two of them even arrived! So there! Jer wasn't first at something!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    Oh wonderful, i can't wait to go shopping for you Summer.. Is there a limit we need to follow. I love shopping, especially for babies, and i get way to carried away... Such a wonderful, wonderful idea

I agree I love shopping for babies!!! Great Idea!!! Best of Luck to you Summer!!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Actually........I was first on that! And I know that for sure because I bought the gift that I just sent out to you at DTD the day before the two of them even arrived! So there! Jer wasn't first at something!
    That is soooo funny!

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    OOOO OOOO OOOO!!! Can I be in charge of all the cutesy little games that are played at showers? I love doing games. We need to set up a chat time or a thread on here for a online virtual party and we can play them and win tacky little prizes. LOL
    Neat idea Dreamer. I will have to go shopping next paycheck and get the new little princess something cool.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Oh my gosh! Y'all are killin' me!!! I'll send out little petite fours. (Is that how you spell that?)
    As for Lori's punch & the jell-o shots, if I can't have them... no one else can!
    She still hasn't sent it?! I'm gonna drive to New Jersey and get the darn thing myself!!!! She's gonna hear about this!!!!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    She still hasn't sent it?! I'm gonna drive to New Jersey and get the darn thing myself!!!! She's gonna hear about this!!!!!!

Well, she has a lot more free time on her hands now that she has a job so I'm sure she'll get around to it!

How true is that?! The worst part was that she called me & told me it was in the mail! I waited so patiently for about a week before realizing her version & my version of "it's in the mail" are different.

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast