Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 98 of 98
Celebrations Discuss Baby Shower for Summer! in the General Discussions forums; Thinking it's about time to send out my October gift...
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Thinking it's about time to send out my October gift

  2. #92
    DissyLove's Avatar
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Back in Michigan.....
    Posts
    5,241
    Summer, I have been such a bad friend lately, sorry I haven't called....(or been online) lots of stuff going on in my life, but hope you and the little princess are ok..
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

  3. #93
    butlers's Avatar
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Posts
    23,323
    I think Mrs Summer is due for a phone call from one of you gals, to see how she made out on her glucose test....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

  4. #94
    4Mickey's Avatar
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sailin' under me Jolly Roger
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Thinking it's about time to send out my October gift
    Would you stop sending stuff already?!!?
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

    "What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

  5. #95
    4Mickey's Avatar
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sailin' under me Jolly Roger
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove View Post
    Summer, I have been such a bad friend lately, sorry I haven't called....(or been online) lots of stuff going on in my life, but hope you and the little princess are ok..
    Hey girl, no problem!!! I know a lot has been going on. It's OK & 100% understandable. Ashlyn & I are still alright & she's still kicking (or at least moving a lot). She's lovin' the music I'm playing for her at night. I need to throw a little Disney lullaby in there once in a while though. Hee hee... Anyway, no worries my friend. In a couple of months, I will not even know the meaning of the words "free time" I'm sure!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

    "What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

  6. #96
    4Mickey's Avatar
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sailin' under me Jolly Roger
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    I think Mrs Summer is due for a phone call from one of you gals, to see how she made out on her glucose test....
    Thanks Deb. I passed my glucose test so no funky diet for me. My next appt. is Wednesday so I'll let y'all know if there are any updates then.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

    "What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey View Post
    Would you stop sending stuff already?!!?

    But I haven't sent my October gift and there's still November and December to go...and maybe even January!

  8. #98
    DissyLove's Avatar
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Back in Michigan.....
    Posts
    5,241
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey View Post
    Hey girl, no problem!!! I know a lot has been going on. It's OK & 100% understandable. Ashlyn & I are still alright & she's still kicking (or at least moving a lot). She's lovin' the music I'm playing for her at night. I need to throw a little Disney lullaby in there once in a while though. Hee hee... Anyway, no worries my friend. In a couple of months, I will not even know the meaning of the words "free time" I'm sure!
    OK, I will call you soon, I promise....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •