Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Celebrations Discuss Baby Shower for Summer! in the General Discussions forums; Okay everyone...now that we know Summer and Shaun are expecting a little Princess for Christmas it's time to get this online baby shower rolling! I've been wanting and waiting to ...

Smile Baby Shower for Summer!

Okay everyone...now that we know Summer and Shaun are expecting a little Princess for Christmas it's time to get this online baby shower rolling! I've been wanting and waiting to do this since I found out Summer was pregnant!

The online baby shower officially kicks off tomorrow. Anybody who is interested in sending a little gift to our newest little DWT member that will be joining us in December can go ahead and put it in the mail!

Obviously, gifts do not have to be Disney themed or related....but it couldn't hurt!

Gifts can be sent to:

Summer & Shaun Rice

I thought it would be a fun way for Summer to pass these next few months away and it's always fun to get things in the mail other than bills!

CONGRATULATIONS SUMMER & SHAUN!!!

Moderator Intervention:

Please PM disneydreamer for Summers Home Address

Brian

I created this thread so that members who have made friends with Summer could voluntarily send shower gifts if they feel so inclined to do so. I just thought it would be a fun thing to do and by no means want to add pressure to anybody who does not want to participate. This was something that I took solely upon myself to do and was not initiated or endorsed by DWT.com in any way.
    Last edited by disneydreamer98; 08-03-2006 at 05:41 PM. Reason: disclaimer added to the end of post

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Oh Great!!! What a wonderful idea----but I bet she doesn't want my milk stained stroller so I will have to go shopping for the little one! SO COOL! It has been a long time since I bought stuff for a little girl!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I will have to find something just right for the future DWT memeber.. Great idea for the online baby shower!! I love it!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    So can I go ahead and have all my pretty, new pink things monogrammed "T-Nina?" Or have you decided on something else?

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Oh wonderful, i can't wait to go shopping for you Summer.. Is there a limit we need to follow. I love shopping, especially for babies, and i get way to carried away... Such a wonderful, wonderful idea
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    uh oh... i have an address.. is mailing myself out of the question?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    uh oh... i have an address.. is mailing myself out of the question?

They might need a babysitter! Melissa highly recommends you! Or so I hear.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Well since she going be like my unoffical niece I already was going to send her something beside I knew before you all did Haha.

Great idea Melissa

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Glad to see that everyone is excited about this! I think it will be a lot of fun and as for you Jer.....just shush.....(or so you will understand sush! )

Going to the post office this morning to send out gift number one! Should be receiving it in a few days Summer!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Well since she going be like my unoffical niece I already was going to send her something beside I knew before you all did Haha.

Great idea Melissa

Nice to know you can show back up just to brag.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Nice to know you can show back up just to brag.....

She's not much of a playa...it's the only game she's got so let's give her a break

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS

Great idea Melissa
    Jer, come on, if I could have taken her call at work, I would have known, too! Sign me up. Glad to go in on some items with someone or send her some disney princess magic! Good idea, Melissa!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    She's not much of a playa...it's the only game she's got so let's give her a break

So, how does this shower thing work, Melissa? I mail my gift, call you, tell you it's mailed, and you send me my cake and punch?

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie

So, how does this shower thing work, Melissa? I mail my gift, call you, tell you it's mailed, and you send me my cake and punch?

Sure....I'll have Jer bake you a cake and Lori make you some punch and then we'll drop them in the mail to you!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast