Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Celebrations Discuss Whoo Hooo! We Found A Place To Live! in the General Discussions forums; Sigh of Relief....BIG ONE! We found a house to rent. ABSOLUTELY GEORGOUS(i know I spelled that wrong.. who cares WE GOT A PLACE) End of private road.--which is more like ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Whoo Hooo! We Found A Place To Live!

Sigh of Relief....BIG ONE! We found a house to rent. ABSOLUTELY GEORGOUS(i know I spelled that wrong.. who cares WE GOT A PLACE) End of private road.--which is more like a walking path(parking in back lots of it!) No references needed, just the 1st month and security. Yard partially fenced in. Allows pets. 4 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen(with one of those really cool stoves that are smooth on top( i dont know what they are called and I dont care WE GOT A PLACE) Attic, back deck, huge front porch.

The kitchen is white, red and yellow...all I have to do is add the black and my Mickey kitchen is complete. sizable dining room to use as playroom that has an opening(bar?) to the living room. Stained glass on windows and door(ok it is the paint on kind but very pretty nontheless)

Such a pretty place. tons of space. OH and I almost forgot a jacuzzi tub. I may never see Donnie again. LOL

As I was typing this...the moronic landlord that is here stopped by as I was typing this and I offered to give him 1/2 months rent for Oct. and clean the carpet. He tried to say that I have to give him a 30 day notice...NOT WITHOUT A LEASE I DONT. He gave me a termination of lease notice for the end of Sept. So technically as of OCt. 1st we are no longer on a lease...ARRGGHHHH...can we please feed this man to the kraken or something more excruiatingly painful.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Glad you found something! Good luck with this landlord!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Great news Vix!! I hope you settle in really well.

Now, when is the House Warming Party?!!

LOL, Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    LMAO! YAY FOR VIX!

Sounds amazing! Can I move in too?

I like those stoves too, ceramic top I think they are called, mine's in the basement, this house has one of those Jenn-Air deals (which is cool but a pain to clean). That kitchen sounds like it's just waiting for Mickey accessories, I'm sure you'll make it look great. Anyway, glad you found a place and that you can finally rest easy.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Sounds like you hit the jackpot!! WTG! It must be a good sign with those colors in the kitchen!! Good Luck!

I was just looking for the mickey smilie to put in Vixen's reply and I can't find it, I could only find Minnie! I think we lost Mickey! Maybe just an oversight on my part.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

yay! now you don't have to live on the streets anymore!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

sure everybody come on over. For an entree we will be serving up :""Sliced and Diced Former Landlord ala BBQ" THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Sounds like you hit the jackpot!! WTG! It must be a good sign with those colors in the kitchen!! Good Luck!

I was just looking for the mickey smilie to put in Vixen's reply and I can't find it, I could only find Minnie! I think we lost Mickey! Maybe just an oversight on my part.
    THat;s oK I like the Sparkely Mickey..now if I was smart enuf to figure out how to do one myself...Please dont try to teach me today tho...too scattered brained.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Sliced and diced? I got a flashback of "Alive" and "Hannibal" when I read that!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    That's wonderful news, Vix!!!!! Congratulations!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    SO happy for you Vix! Sounds like plenty of room when MJ and I come to visit you and MEghyn! LOL
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Glad you found something! Good luck with this landlord!
    this landlord knows and hates the current landlord and I wont tell you cause I dont want to get points against me....LOL

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    WOW - You better get the guest room ready quick - People are lining up at your door already!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Party at my house...woot. WOW>>lots of guests...better divide up the bits and pieces of "landlord flambe" alittle more...LOL

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Congrats vix! Jacuzzi tub?! Daaang, wish I had that to come home to after a harsh day at school or work, which ever one. lol. Again, congrats and I hope that moronic landlord will taste yummy. lol
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast