Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Celebrations Discuss The Big 10K for butlers! in the General Discussions forums; She did it, she rambled on and on and finally got to 10,000, just so she could get a thread. Happy now? He he, you know I love you Deb....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

The Big 10K for butlers!

She did it, she rambled on and on and finally got to 10,000, just so she could get a thread.

Happy now?

He he, you know I love you Deb.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    CONGRATULATIONS D!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Well, this is a very rare occasion since it is the very first congratulations thread for Deb that I've ever posted on so let's blow it all out......

Congratulations on 10,000 posts!!!!
    (even though most of them annoyed the living daylights out of me!!!!! I'm over it now)

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    She did it, she rambled on and on and finally got to 10,000, just so she could get a thread.

Happy now?

He he, you know I love you Deb.
    Thanks my Canadian bacon for the thread... And if i didn't ramble, you'd think i had an attitude about something, and i would get a pm.... Thanks hon, loves you too...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS D!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!
    Thanks Stac, most of them were right along side you... And i couldn't think of a better lady to post with. I love that snoopy

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Well, this is a very rare occasion since it is the very first congratulations thread for Deb that I've ever posted on so let's blow it all out......

Congratulations on 10,000 posts!!!!
    (even though most of them annoyed the living daylights out of me!!!!! I'm over it now)
    Mrs. Melissa, what to say on that comment there... But since WE are playing nice in the sand box now, I'll just say.. Thanks for that big blow out girl, you sure do know how to do it up big and in style....

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Congrats Deb-meister!!!
    I have no cute smileys to share - y'all should know that.
    Now, are you "half-way" to the get a life gang?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Congratulations on passing 10,000 posts!!

Here's to many more!!

Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Who is this BUTLERS, this DEB that everybody is talking about. Is it the one that always talks and talks and talks and after the second word all i see and hear is i>Blah Blah Blah. lol sorry..whoever Butlers is my comp froze when i was NOT finsished with this post! Now: If i am correct, then i have to say. I am pretty lucky to have spent most of these 10,000 posts with her because she is one of the friendliest ladies i have ever had the chance to know. Eventhough, she can be annoying a times, she has made posting her enjoyable. She is one hilarious woman, and without her i wouldn't have felt as welcome as i feel today. She introduced me to many of her friends, and i have to say, WOW what a crazy bunch. lol. But i know that they will stick by my side, and make me laugh when i need to smile, and tell me what to do lol..
    Congratulation Deb on your 10,000 posts.
    I can't wait to spend 1million more with you.
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 10-26-2006 at 03:42 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Who is this BUTLERS
    I was trying to figure out the same thing disney fanatic..... But she must be a smooth one, since all these folks posting about her...

Who is this BUTLERS, this DEB that everybody is talking about. Is it the one that always talks and talks and talks and after the second word all i see and hear is Blah Blah Blah..
    Does this mean i won't get anymore pm's saying 'hi'....Dag nabbit.....I think i need to report yo little self to the infraction police.... Where is she when i need her.

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Congrats Deb-meister!!!
    I have no cute smileys to share - y'all should know that.
    Now, are you "half-way" to the get a life gang?

Ahhh, thanks my southern belle.... I'll take that last statement as a compliment, sweetiekins.....

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post

Congratulations on passing 10,000 posts!!

Here's to many more!!

Rich
    Thank Rich... ALthough, not sure if i'll ever catch up to you, thanks for all the well wishes.....

Now: If i am correct, then i have to say. I am pretty lucky to have spent most of these 10,000 posts with her because she is one of the friendliest ladies i have ever had the chance to know. Eventhough, she can be annoying a times, she has made posting her enjoyable. She is one hilarious woman, and without her i wouldn't have felt as welcome as i feel today. She introduced me to many of her friends, and i have to say, WOW what a crazy bunch. lol. But i know that they will stick by my side, and make me laugh when i need to smile, and tell me what to do lol..
    Congratulation Deb on your 10,000 posts.
    I can't wait to spend 1million more with you.
    Thanks Miss Brianna..I introduced you to all the girls, and to think i thought you just started talking to them on your own, must was one of those blah blah moments. I am at a lost for words as to what to say..
    1million... whew, i don't think i could take it.. I better get me a stiff drink for that one... And i dont' even drink....
    I'm teasing Lar (HONESTLY).. Don't worry, i played nice...

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Thanks Miss Brianna..I introduced you to all the girls, and to think i thought you just started talking to them on your own, must was one of those blah blah moments. I am at a lost for words as to what to say..
    1million... whew, i don't think i could take it.. I better get me a stiff drink for that one... And i dont' even drink....
    I'm teasing Lar (HONESTLY).. Don't worry, i played nice...
    Well, its the truth, you pretty much got me hooked on this site..May be bad in some ppl's point of view lol..you are a very warm person. And oh, don't worry 2 gallons of mint tea a week will do!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast