Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Coupons and Discounts Discuss MouseFest in December planning in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; A number of people have asked me about MouseFest, and their interest in attending. One question everyone keeps asking me (that I will throw out there for everyone), is if ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Question MouseFest in December planning

A number of people have asked me about MouseFest, and their interest in attending. One question everyone keeps asking me (that I will throw out there for everyone), is if it's better to book their trip now, or wait until it gets closer to the time (first week in December), to book their trip. When can they get the best deal(s)?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I would say go for it now. Early Dec is one of those very slow times and the rates are already low. They may offer some discounts but I really don't expect it. Book now while there are still plenty of choices and openings in everything.

I have family heading down this way those first weeks and they already have everything booked and completed.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I was going to wait for the AP discounts to be released, but once I get the details about where events are going to be held, I'm going to book it!
    Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Book rooms NOW!! If discounts do come out you can switch. I would wait a bit on booking air fare. If renting a car you can book now and keep checking back for lower rates.

Last December I booked a car for $145 including all taxes and pre-purchased fuel. The night before I left I checked the website and got the same car for $110 all inclusive
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

FYI...

Just saw rates posted by Continental Airlines from Newark to Orlando for MouseFest...

$115 round trip!!!!Wow! I won't even bother using my miles (and it looks like I might book early.. like now! Nothing like planning your next WDW trip before you even take your next one!!!)
    Lou Mongello