Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Coupons and Discounts Discuss New Fall Package in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/F...ngatDisney.htm Found this on another site for those interested in going Aug - Oct....
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

New Fall Package

http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/F...ngatDisney.htm

Found this on another site for those interested in going Aug - Oct.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Wow! That is actually a very good deal. Sometimes Disney's deals aren't exactly what they seem. By just taking a quick look at it, it can add up to some serious mula.

2 adults can save roughly $375 through this plan and a family of 4 (2 Adults and 2 Children) can save roughly $485.

For $850 2 adults can stay for 5 nights, use the dining plan for 5 days, and get into the parks with a base MYW (no hopping) for 6 days. A family of 4 can do the same for $1,186. That's a good deal.

Thanks EeyoreFan for the Tip!
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can book 3-10 days and can add on "Hopper" and other options to your package. It's not a one-size-fits-all deal. You can even book 10 nights at the resort, only get 1 day of park admission (if you already have tickets or an AP), and get the meal plan for free.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you for posting that. That falls the time I will be down there. It sounds like a great deal. Thanks again.

Tammy
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I just sent them my particulars for our upcoming trip. I am waiting to see what they quote me. Then I will let you know how good the deal REALLY is.
    They call me "Nana"

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Let me just tell you that I had a trip booked for about $1600 for September and I just adjusted it to use the new plan...it dropped to $1080!!! I am so excited because now I can afford tickets to Cirque du Soleil!!!!!
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    it is a great deal....my bf and i decided to book this instead of going the other route we were...here's what we were going to get and pay not including my daughter who is under 3 and free

5 nights/5 days tickets with park hopper option/no food ===$405 per adult

this is what we will get with the package
    5 nights/6 days tickets with park hopper option/meal plan===$460 per adult

figured out that with the extra day ($25give or take) and the weeks worth of food($25 give or take) that it was really worth it because we would have been spending at least $200 more on food alone
    we will even have enuf money to pay it off by july instead of the end of august by taking the money i would have spent on food and tickets and applying it to the balance left after refunding the money from the resort reservations only
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Don't forget to add some money to the budget for food. The meal plan is based on each Night and not each day. So you will have a meal plan for 5 nights leaving one extra day without a plan. Also, the meal plan doesn't provide 3 meals a day. It provides (1) sit-down meal, (1) counter-service meal, and (1) snack. You must still provide one meal each day. I highly suggest buying your own breakfast or eating breakfast in your room.

You can spread your free meals out over the whole 6 days or you can use them up quickly in your first couple of days. All of the meals will be thrown together and you can use them whenever you want during your stay (i.e. 5 sit-down meals, 5 counter-service, and 5 snacks). If you want to eat 3 sit-down meals your first day and eat 3 snacks the second day, you can.
    Chris
    www.DisneyonaDime.com

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ty I didn't even consider that it was based on nights...tho I had not budgeted any money for the day of checkout anyway because we were pulling out by early afternoon....plus we are going to be eating a bunch better then we had planned....allearsnet.com has a list as of April this year of participating eateries so i already know what I want and plan to take a cooler for our hotel room to put leftovers in...(aka-breakfast the next day)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We booked this and saved a BUNDLE! We got room, tickets, AND FOOD for what I was going to spend only on room and tickets. I have charted out the meals and we do not need to budget any extra since we will arrive evening of the first day and leave morning of the last day. We don't do breakfast and are wondering if we will even be ABLE to eat that much food! If we DID want three meals a day, all we have to do is share a couple and we will be way ahead in the game. The only thing is, we are not big snackers and are wondering what we will do with all our snack options. I think I will get bottles of water on the last day with all my remaining "snacks" and just pack them up and bring them home!
    They call me "Nana"